It is well known by now that Iggy Azalea's first line of defense in many of her disputes and beefs is... Twitter. The latest target via social media of the raptress, who was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards this year, is the pizza chain, Papa John's.
Tyler, The Creator Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About White People Using N-Word Feb 27, 2013 at 11:06am
Tyler, The Creator is a very free-talking individual, so it may comes as no surprise that he and his Odd Future affiliates do not care at all about White people using the word "nigga." In his usual form, the OF frontman jumped from topic to topic while spea
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
The discovery of Beyonce's lip-synching at Obama's presidential inauguration clearly hasn't affected her much. After a Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance that served as a mini Destiny's Child reunion, she's announced 'The Mrs.
Mannie Fresh & Rick Ross Scheduled As 2015 BMI "How I Wrote That Song" Panelists Jan 25, 2015 at 09:13pm
Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) will be hosting their annual "How I Wrote That Song" panel Saturday, February 7th, 11:30 AM at 1Oak (9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, Calif.) in Los Angeles.
Justin Timberlake has everything in place for his return to music, with his single already receiving a ton of radioplay, and his anticipated album on the way.
Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke To Perform At The Grammy Nominations Concert Oct 9, 2013 at 09:41am
We're approaching Grammy time, and today the annual awards ceremony announced a big (and surprisingly hip-hop/r'n'b) line up for their Nominations Concert.
After his altercation with Chris Brown, Frank Ocean took to Twitter to announce that he had been jumped, and off the cuff mentioned that his injured hand could affect his performance at this year’s Grammys. Now the soulful
Yesterday it was revealed that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis almost didn't make it into the rap categories at the Grammys because they've been too successful aka mainstream aka pop this past year.
The Grammy Awards were once again in the crossfire of the hip-hop community when Macklemore took home four Grammys and Kendrick Lamar took home zero. We've heard Macklemore's stance on the subject plenty of times now, he even put a text message he sent to K.
As you are probably aware by now, much to the dismay of the rap community, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took home Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song at the Grammys awards last night.
Pharrell, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, R. Kelly And More Party It Up With Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMYs Jan 26, 2014 at 12:33pm
Despite being over 80-years-old, Clive Davis was found at the heart of the party at an exclusive pre-GRAMMY gala at the Beverly Hilton, designed to honor Universal Music Group Chairman Lucian Grainge.
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine4,238 Views33 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)5,243 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL9,570 Views50 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape22,754 Views52 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them5,559 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans4,686 Views8 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)1,749 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack4,419 Views23 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death27,000 Views53 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God6,772 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape14,783 Views53 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album35,141 Views152 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon12,405 Views62 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again7,701 Views28 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations7,750 Views17 Comments