It is well known by now that Iggy Azalea's first line of defense in many of her disputes and beefs is... Twitter. The latest target via social media of the raptress, who was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards this year, is the pizza chain, Papa John's.
Tyler, The Creator Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About White People Using N-Word Feb 27, 2013 at 11:06am
Tyler, The Creator is a very free-talking individual, so it may comes as no surprise that he and his Odd Future affiliates do not care at all about White people using the word "nigga." In his usual form, the OF frontman jumped from topic to topic while spea
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
The discovery of Beyonce's lip-synching at Obama's presidential inauguration clearly hasn't affected her much. After a Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance that served as a mini Destiny's Child reunion, she's announced 'The Mrs.
Mannie Fresh & Rick Ross Scheduled As 2015 BMI "How I Wrote That Song" Panelists Jan 25, 2015 at 09:13pm
Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) will be hosting their annual "How I Wrote That Song" panel Saturday, February 7th, 11:30 AM at 1Oak (9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, Calif.) in Los Angeles.
Justin Timberlake has everything in place for his return to music, with his single already receiving a ton of radioplay, and his anticipated album on the way.
Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke To Perform At The Grammy Nominations Concert Oct 9, 2013 at 09:41am
We're approaching Grammy time, and today the annual awards ceremony announced a big (and surprisingly hip-hop/r'n'b) line up for their Nominations Concert.
After his altercation with Chris Brown, Frank Ocean took to Twitter to announce that he had been jumped, and off the cuff mentioned that his injured hand could affect his performance at this year’s Grammys. Now the soulful
Yesterday it was revealed that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis almost didn't make it into the rap categories at the Grammys because they've been too successful aka mainstream aka pop this past year.
As you are probably aware by now, much to the dismay of the rap community, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took home Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song at the Grammys awards last night.
Pharrell, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, R. Kelly And More Party It Up With Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMYs Jan 26, 2014 at 12:33pm
Despite being over 80-years-old, Clive Davis was found at the heart of the party at an exclusive pre-GRAMMY gala at the Beverly Hilton, designed to honor Universal Music Group Chairman Lucian Grainge.
The Grammy Awards were once again in the crossfire of the hip-hop community when Macklemore took home four Grammys and Kendrick Lamar took home zero. We've heard Macklemore's stance on the subject plenty of times now, he even put a text message he sent to K.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]932 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account19,001 Views50 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back12,146 Views33 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,694 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,282 Views21 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah15,925 Views51 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address31,530 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana46,058 Views150 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,289 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo59,822 Views127 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta44,601 Views112 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth13,166 Views43 Comments
You may also like...