It is well known by now that Iggy Azalea's first line of defense in many of her disputes and beefs is... Twitter. The latest target via social media of the raptress, who was nominated for multiple Grammy Awards this year, is the pizza chain, Papa John's.
Mannie Fresh & Rick Ross Scheduled As 2015 BMI "How I Wrote That Song" Panelists Jan 25, 2015 at 09:13 PM
Broadcast Music Inc (BMI) will be hosting their annual "How I Wrote That Song" panel Saturday, February 7th, 11:30 AM at 1Oak (9039 Sunset Boulevard, West Hollywood, Calif.) in Los Angeles.
Rihanna was a guest on Good Morning America the other morning, and while on the set she spoke on her recent Grammy win for her "Unapologetic" album, which she says was still a shock to her, her philanthropy with MAC cosmetics for their Viva Glam campaign and m
The Grammy Awards were once again in the crossfire of the hip-hop community when Macklemore took home four Grammys and Kendrick Lamar took home zero. We've heard Macklemore's stance on the subject plenty of times now, he even put a text message he sent to K.
As you are probably aware by now, much to the dismay of the rap community, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis took home Best Rap Album and Best Rap Song at the Grammys awards last night.
Pharrell, Rihanna, Jamie Foxx, R. Kelly And More Party It Up With Clive Davis Pre-GRAMMYs Jan 26, 2014 at 12:33 PM
Despite being over 80-years-old, Clive Davis was found at the heart of the party at an exclusive pre-GRAMMY gala at the Beverly Hilton, designed to honor Universal Music Group Chairman Lucian Grainge.
TDE's Isaiah Rashad and SZA discuss their respective upcoming projects. Rashad has "Cilvia" dropping shortly and SZA is working on her "Z" EP. The two also discuss Kendrick Lamar's Grammy nominations and his performance at the event.
Yesterday it was revealed that Macklemore & Ryan Lewis almost didn't make it into the rap categories at the Grammys because they've been too successful aka mainstream aka pop this past year.
Kendrick Lamar has been tapped as a performer a the upcoming Grammys, where he's also up for Best New Artist, among other nominations.
Drake, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Robin Thicke To Perform At The Grammy Nominations Concert Oct 9, 2013 at 09:41 AM
We're approaching Grammy time, and today the annual awards ceremony announced a big (and surprisingly hip-hop/r'n'b) line up for their Nominations Concert.
Ontarian emcee Shad K spits an impressive 7-minute freestyle over the “Grammy Family” instrumental. Can you dig it? Did y'all catch Shad K's latest visual for Shad K Feat. Saukrates "Stylin" (Prod. By Skratch Bastid) Video?
Drake receives his GRAMMY for Rap Album Of The Year in the mail and proceeds to take shots out out it with the OVO crew. Let us know what you think, folks. Did y'all catch Drake's latest visual for Drake Gives Tour Of His House Prior To Blowing Up?
Tyler, The Creator Says He Doesn't "Give A Fuck" About White People Using N-Word Feb 27, 2013 at 11:06 AM
Tyler, The Creator is a very free-talking individual, so it may comes as no surprise that he and his Odd Future affiliates do not care at all about White people using the word "nigga." In his usual form, the OF frontman jumped from topic to topic while spea
As Tyler, The Creator promotes his upcoming album, "Wolf," he stopped by Hot 97 and talked about the LP as well as the Grammys and the former Odd Future member Frank Ocean.How's the chemistry between and Odd Future?
The discovery of Beyonce's lip-synching at Obama's presidential inauguration clearly hasn't affected her much. After a Super Bowl XLVII halftime performance that served as a mini Destiny's Child reunion, she's announced 'The Mrs.
After his altercation with Chris Brown, Frank Ocean took to Twitter to announce that he had been jumped, and off the cuff mentioned that his injured hand could affect his performance at this year’s Grammys. Now the soulful
Nicki Minaj has had a huge year. Between releasing her Gold-certified sophomore album, Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded, putting Hot 97 on blast, and feuding with Mariah Wednesday and Thursday nights on Fox, The Queens rapper has a larger presence than ever.
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title7,030 Views57 Comments
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram14,932 Views42 Comments
- TBT: The Roots2,410 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop18,059 Views35 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]14,969 Views41 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance24,974 Views104 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines6,440 Views20 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic6,066 Views34 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner5,117 Views20 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,374 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,490 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts6,559 Views19 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title9,064 Views28 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,202 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,147 Views3 Comments