This Jersey-raised Asian goddess is best known for appearing in Nick Cannon's WILD'N OUT, as well as Meek Mill's "Burn" video. She's got a striking side-shave haircut that reminds of Cassie, as well as some sexy tattoos.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?7,956 Views28 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview51,495 Views75 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend8,514 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"51,493 Views147 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"71,692 Views327 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up6,176 Views12 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted13,429 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A2,091 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction15,723 Views72 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week9,460 Views18 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 71,438 Views108 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night51,119 Views93 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"79,228 Views130 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix9,052 Views4 Comments
You may also like...