A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Ever since he gave Marshawn Lynch-esque answers to Complex in a cover story last year, Young Thug has become known for giving brief, impenetrable interviews, if he's not avoiding them altogether.
Nas has always been one to say how he feels.
Iggy Azalea On Her Impact: "I Sparked A Change; I Inspired Some Leniency In What People Accept In Hip-Hop" Jan 21, 2015 at 11:27pm
Whether you hate her or love her, there’s no denying the fact that Iggy Azalea had a monster 2014 with top charting singles like “Fancy”, “Black Widow”, and other featured records that she hopped on.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
Yeezy Taught Her: Kim Kardashian Named British GQ's "Woman Of The Year", Poses In The Nude Sep 3, 2014 at 05:06pm
Last night Kim Kardashian took home the honor of British GQ's "Woman of the Year" after attending the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London with her husband Kanye West.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
GQ just premiered a spread entitled "Harlem Reshuffled" that focuses on the neighborhood's thriving culture, featuring ten residents and their fashion.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
Ciara just got hitched to Future, but their relationship is more than just romance. Future was an integral part of the writing of CiCi's recent hit "Body Party," which was one of a few topics the singer touched on in her new interview with GQ.
As we already saw, GQ magazine dubbed Kendrick Lamar "Rapper of the Year" in their new "Man of the Year" issue. Along with Kendrick (and Justin Timberlake), Pharrell earned a title too, "Hitmaker of the Year."
TDE CEO Responds To "Negative" Portrayal In Kendrick Lamar's GQ Cover Story [Update: GQ Defends Story] Nov 16, 2013 at 09:45am
Kendrick Lamar recently appeared on the cover of GQ's "Men Of The Year" issue, which would seem like an honor, but according to TDE CEO, Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith the story put the label in a "negative light".
The other day we saw Kendrick Lamar's Man of the Year GQ cover. The magazine has dubbed Kendrick Rapper of the Year, and along with the title came an interview with the West Coast MC.
Kendrick Lamar Covers GQ, Named "Rapper Of The Year" By Magazine [Update: Justin Timberlake Covers GQ] Nov 12, 2013 at 12:35pm
There's no escaping Kendrick Lamar this year. On GQ's new Man of the Year issue they've put K. Dot on the cover, calling him Rapper of the Year. Do you agree?
- De La Soul Raised Over $600 Thousand On Kickstarter For Their New Album4,352 Views26 Comments
- Barter 6 Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne19,335 Views53 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song10,195 Views29 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit8,104 Views16 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201426,802 Views20 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2nd 6,504 Views14 Comments
- Tyga Reportedly Owes Ex-Landlord Over $120K10,095 Views73 Comments
- Top-10 NFL Sneakerheads681 Views0 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 25 - May 1)10,293 Views6 Comments
- Chief Keef & Lil Durk Are Working On New Music18,654 Views81 Comments
- Killer Mike Pens Op-Ed On Baltimore & Freddie Gray3,598 Views30 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 1)4,145 Views1 Comment
- 10 Worst Fake Jordans Seen On Instagram In April2,600 Views0 Comments
- Yung Joc Arrested In Atlanta13,017 Views51 Comments
- Cam'ron's Mom Throws Shade At Nick Cannon On Instagram16,224 Views13 Comments
You may also like...
- J.Y. Feat. Fetty Wap "Buddy" Video579 Views