The latest Team Backpack X Hip-Hop Lyft cypher features Locksmith and GQ riding around San Francisco and rapping, kind of like Dave Chappelle and Mos Def riding around NYC in that one Chappelle Show skit.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
Ever since he gave Marshawn Lynch-esque answers to Complex in a cover story last year, Young Thug has become known for giving brief, impenetrable interviews, if he's not avoiding them altogether.
Nas has always been one to say how he feels.
Iggy Azalea On Her Impact: "I Sparked A Change; I Inspired Some Leniency In What People Accept In Hip-Hop" Jan 21, 2015 at 11:27pm
Whether you hate her or love her, there’s no denying the fact that Iggy Azalea had a monster 2014 with top charting singles like “Fancy”, “Black Widow”, and other featured records that she hopped on.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
GQ has been doing good by Tity Boi these past few months.
Yeezy Taught Her: Kim Kardashian Named British GQ's "Woman Of The Year", Poses In The Nude Sep 3, 2014 at 05:06pm
Last night Kim Kardashian took home the honor of British GQ's "Woman of the Year" after attending the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London with her husband Kanye West.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
GQ just premiered a spread entitled "Harlem Reshuffled" that focuses on the neighborhood's thriving culture, featuring ten residents and their fashion.
When 9th Wonder co-signs an up-and-comer, hip-hop heads should probably listen. Straight out of California, the Little Brother producer's latest signee GQ is prepping his new project Rated Oakland for an official drop on June 24.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
Ciara just got hitched to Future, but their relationship is more than just romance. Future was an integral part of the writing of CiCi's recent hit "Body Party," which was one of a few topics the singer touched on in her new interview with GQ.
- Frank Ocean Is Interviewing Lil B For His New Magazine1,505 Views7 Comments
- Quiz: Which Snoop Are You?2,323 Views33 Comments
- Drake, The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky Among Austin City Limits 2015 Performers2,923 Views16 Comments
- Tyga Brings Underage Kylie Jenner To An 18+ Concert8,748 Views57 Comments
- Beyond "Trap Queen": Fetty Wap's Hidden Gems6,089 Views17 Comments
- Charges Dropped Against Chris Brown After Alleged Basketball Brawl2,587 Views5 Comments
- Jay Z Plans "40/40 Live" Talk Show With Skylar Diggins3,052 Views9 Comments
- Kanye West In Talks To Create A TV Show With Vice2,784 Views14 Comments
- Vince Staples Announces Debut Album Title & Release Date5,908 Views23 Comments
- Nike Could've Signed Stephen Curry But Didn't Think He Was Worth The Money6,213 Views0 Comments
- Forbes Names Hip Hop's Five Wealthiest Artists Of 201519,898 Views60 Comments
- Migos' Offset Receives Additional Charges After Allegedly Fighting In Jail14,644 Views24 Comments
- Met Gala 2015: Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & More On The Red Carpet3,151 Views15 Comments
- Trinidad James To Make At Least $50,000 From "Uptown Funk" Royalties12,289 Views14 Comments
- Miguel Now Facing Lawsuit From Infamous Leg-Drop At BMA's5,212 Views22 Comments