Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
2 Chainz has been taking of the tour of the world's most "expensivest" shit over the last little while, and today, he's found himself visiting one of California's most in-demand psychics.
The latest Team Backpack X Hip-Hop Lyft cypher features Locksmith and GQ riding around San Francisco and rapping, kind of like Dave Chappelle and Mos Def riding around NYC in that one Chappelle Show skit.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
Ever since he gave Marshawn Lynch-esque answers to Complex in a cover story last year, Young Thug has become known for giving brief, impenetrable interviews, if he's not avoiding them altogether.
Nas has always been one to say how he feels.
Iggy Azalea On Her Impact: "I Sparked A Change; I Inspired Some Leniency In What People Accept In Hip-Hop" Jan 21, 2015 at 11:27pm
Whether you hate her or love her, there’s no denying the fact that Iggy Azalea had a monster 2014 with top charting singles like “Fancy”, “Black Widow”, and other featured records that she hopped on.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
GQ has been doing good by Tity Boi these past few months.
Yeezy Taught Her: Kim Kardashian Named British GQ's "Woman Of The Year", Poses In The Nude Sep 3, 2014 at 05:06pm
Last night Kim Kardashian took home the honor of British GQ's "Woman of the Year" after attending the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London with her husband Kanye West.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
GQ just premiered a spread entitled "Harlem Reshuffled" that focuses on the neighborhood's thriving culture, featuring ten residents and their fashion.
When 9th Wonder co-signs an up-and-comer, hip-hop heads should probably listen. Straight out of California, the Little Brother producer's latest signee GQ is prepping his new project Rated Oakland for an official drop on June 24.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music2,477 Views13 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"12,991 Views43 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast9,835 Views2 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon11,582 Views29 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour13,568 Views32 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1587 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance34,346 Views120 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"27,103 Views251 Comments
- Future Explains Why He Nixed His BET Awards Performance28,903 Views43 Comments
- Meek Mill Says Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole Don't Inspire HIm31,380 Views207 Comments
- #TBT: A Tribe Called Quest1,460 Views7 Comments
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 13,263 Views29 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall5,078 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”40,203 Views149 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail37,485 Views95 Comments