While we wait on new developments in Lil Wayne's tour bus shooting, with the suspect Jimmy Winfrey currently behind bars and awaiting trail, Young Thug confirms straight-up that he did not try to have Weezy F killed in a new interview with GQ.
The hip-hop power couple, Meek Mill and Nicki Minaj, will star in an upcoming spread for GQ magazine. This serves as the couple's first real photo shoot together, and to get fans ready/excited, GQ has released a quick teaser video today.
The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
For the latest episode of "Most Expensivest Shit," the Hair Weave Killa visits Christopher Guy in Los Angeles, an uber expensive furniture designer.
Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
2 Chainz has been taking of the tour of the world's most "expensivest" shit over the last little while, and today, he's found himself visiting one of California's most in-demand psychics.
The latest Team Backpack X Hip-Hop Lyft cypher features Locksmith and GQ riding around San Francisco and rapping, kind of like Dave Chappelle and Mos Def riding around NYC in that one Chappelle Show skit.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
Ever since he gave Marshawn Lynch-esque answers to Complex in a cover story last year, Young Thug has become known for giving brief, impenetrable interviews, if he's not avoiding them altogether.
Nas has always been one to say how he feels.
Iggy Azalea On Her Impact: "I Sparked A Change; I Inspired Some Leniency In What People Accept In Hip-Hop" Jan 21, 2015 at 11:27pm
Whether you hate her or love her, there’s no denying the fact that Iggy Azalea had a monster 2014 with top charting singles like “Fancy”, “Black Widow”, and other featured records that she hopped on.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
GQ has been doing good by Tity Boi these past few months.
Yeezy Taught Her: Kim Kardashian Named British GQ's "Woman Of The Year", Poses In The Nude Sep 3, 2014 at 05:06pm
Last night Kim Kardashian took home the honor of British GQ's "Woman of the Year" after attending the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London with her husband Kanye West.
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald3,790 Views23 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"14,474 Views55 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4013,505 Views62 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot7,763 Views33 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"11,634 Views66 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,494 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,190 Views39 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 3,569 Views26 Comments
- Tinashe Covers Dazed Magazine7,117 Views44 Comments
- Drake & Nicki Minaj Are Nominated For TIME Person Of The Year16,360 Views181 Comments
- Adele's Album "25" Went Double Platinum In Three Days25,554 Views248 Comments
- A Complete Guide To This Weekend's Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sneaker Releases2,469 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown Announces New Release Date For “Royalty”26,213 Views73 Comments
- Top Tracks: November 16 - November 2223,401 Views30 Comments
- Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn" Release Date Revealed22,907 Views113 Comments