The Weeknd, as we read during his NYTimes profile, is attempting to evolve and thus come out of his shell a bit more with his upcoming album Beauty Behind the Madness. We've already seen evidence of this, not only with the New York Times interview, b
For the latest episode of "Most Expensivest Shit," the Hair Weave Killa visits Christopher Guy in Los Angeles, an uber expensive furniture designer.
Today, shortly after making a big announcement about their unborn child, Kim Kardashian returns with another announcement, this time about Kanye West.
2 Chainz has been taking of the tour of the world's most "expensivest" shit over the last little while, and today, he's found himself visiting one of California's most in-demand psychics.
The latest Team Backpack X Hip-Hop Lyft cypher features Locksmith and GQ riding around San Francisco and rapping, kind of like Dave Chappelle and Mos Def riding around NYC in that one Chappelle Show skit.
A$AP Rocky's sophomore title acronym, A.L.L.A., was deciphered yesterday thanks to a video of Rocky spitting a verse from an album cut for GQ.
Pretty Muthafucka Season will soon be in effect, with news that Rocky's sophomore album is finished, and that the Harlem spitter is aiming for a summer release. Rocky decided to drop a verse from the album acapella during a GQ photo shoot.&
After smoking a gold-covered joint and trying weed that costs $800 an ounce, 2 Chainz moves on to another vice in the latest episode of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit." This time around, it's alcohol.
Tity Boi is kicking off the second season of GQ's "Most Expensivest Shit," where the rapper tries out some of the most expensive shit in the world-- whether it's food, weed, or cars.
Ever since he gave Marshawn Lynch-esque answers to Complex in a cover story last year, Young Thug has become known for giving brief, impenetrable interviews, if he's not avoiding them altogether.
Nas has always been one to say how he feels.
Iggy Azalea On Her Impact: "I Sparked A Change; I Inspired Some Leniency In What People Accept In Hip-Hop" Jan 21, 2015 at 11:27pm
Whether you hate her or love her, there’s no denying the fact that Iggy Azalea had a monster 2014 with top charting singles like “Fancy”, “Black Widow”, and other featured records that she hopped on.
We're about to start seeing a lot of magazine covers, as issues roll out their new cover for the upcoming month. Earlier this morning we saw J. Lo's new cover for Complex magazine, and now we get a new story from GQ magazine's February issue.
Nicki Minaj is finishing up her third studio album, The Pinkprint, which is led by the "Baby Got Back"-sampled single "Anaconda." The single artwork alone shook up the 'net, and when the music video later dropped, that was tripled.
GQ has been doing good by Tity Boi these past few months.
Yeezy Taught Her: Kim Kardashian Named British GQ's "Woman Of The Year", Poses In The Nude Sep 3, 2014 at 05:06pm
Last night Kim Kardashian took home the honor of British GQ's "Woman of the Year" after attending the GQ Men of the Year Awards in London with her husband Kanye West.
GQ magazine has named Kanye West's critically-heralded My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy as their best album of the 21st century.
After being featured on the cover of Vogue with wife, Kim Kardashian, back in April, Kanye West is hitting newsstands yet again, but this time it’s for the August issue of Gentlemen's Quarterly, b.k.a. GQ.
GQ just premiered a spread entitled "Harlem Reshuffled" that focuses on the neighborhood's thriving culture, featuring ten residents and their fashion.
When 9th Wonder co-signs an up-and-comer, hip-hop heads should probably listen. Straight out of California, the Little Brother producer's latest signee GQ is prepping his new project Rated Oakland for an official drop on June 24.
Jhene Aiko Featured In GQ With Sexy Photo Shoot [Update: BTS Photos & Video Added] May 1, 2014 at 11:32am
Jhene Aiko is definitely on the cusp of something big, thanks to her Sail Out EP really putting her on the map, plus collaborations with some of rap's biggest stars.
- Man Shot & Killed Outside Of Lil Durk Concert In Philadelphia3,202 Views46 Comments
- Kanye West Sends Taylor Swift Flowers0 Views59 Comments
- Mac Miller Unveils "GO:OD AM" Alarm Clock App With Exclusive New Music9,578 Views24 Comments
- Quiz: Hip-Hop History3,864 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" First Week Sales Are In44,193 Views155 Comments
- Ty Dolla $ign Is Launching The Pre-Order For "Free T.C." Next Week5,239 Views15 Comments
- Ranking The Features On Travi$ Scott's "Rodeo"27,823 Views105 Comments
- John Wall Reportedly Paid $20,000 For A Graffiti Portrait Of Himself2,526 Views0 Comments
- Stream Scarface's New Album, "Deeply Rooted"4,772 Views19 Comments
- Staff Picks (September 4)1,924 Views6 Comments
- The 7 Best Air Jordans To Have In Your Collection For Labor Day Weekend1,629 Views0 Comments
- Kevin Gates Announces New Album "Islah" 8,621 Views62 Comments
- Stream K Camp's Debut Album "Only Way Is Up"6,123 Views20 Comments
- Mac Miller Says Rumored "GO:OD AM" Tracklist Is Fake8,676 Views25 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (September 4)3,443 Views6 Comments