Shortly after her appereance on The Breakfast Club, where the G.O.O.D singer dished all the details (perhaps too many) on her ex-fiancee Brandon Jennings, Teyana Taylor unleashes a new single "Maybe" with Pusha T and Yo Gotti (also premiered by Power 105.1).
Ryan McDermott was previously letting go music weekly for his #GOODMusic series. The rising singer continues the trend, only this time he's releasing leaks off a forthcoming mixtape "Ryan vs.
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 2,787 Views20 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram2,841 Views14 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"1,449 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight14,473 Views25 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"12,744 Views74 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather26,665 Views33 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date55,236 Views119 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now17,636 Views25 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"4,786 Views26 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"5,777 Views26 Comments
- Pusha T & Travi$ Scott Perform At BAPE 10th Anniversary Party4,331 Views22 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (April 24)1,837 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Cancels Tour Dates Following Illness9,662 Views52 Comments
- Ranking Fabolous' Friday Freestyles From Worst To Best9,847 Views36 Comments