After recently being featured on Hustle Gang's new G.D.O.D. mixtape, Travi$ Scott sat down with MTV News to talk about being a part of both G.O.O.D. Music and Hustle Gang.
John Legend is currently prepping a new studio album, which sounds like it's shaping up to be his best yet. It's the closest John's worked with Kanye West, his G.O.O.D. Music boss, ever on a project, and so that alone adds to the anticipation.
Kid Cudi Says He Always Knew He "Could Be Equally As Great As Kanye," Talks Rick Ross' Lyrics Apr 16, 2013 at 11:48am
As Kid Cudi ventures off into the music industry on his own, he's been doing interview after interview discussing the direction he plans to take, what exactly he wants to do since leaving G.O.O.D. Music, and especially, why he left in the first place.
Kid Cudi officially left the G.O.O.D. Music team last week, and while the decision came as a shock to many, his departure from the collective has been greeted with understanding from fans and labelmates like Big Sean.
Kid Cudi continues to do the interviews about his departure from G.O.O.D Music. In this one he talks to the L.A. Leakers on his reason for leaving the label, and why he only had one feature on "Cruel Summer."Are y'all feeling this one?
Last week G.O.O.D. Music's Big Sean dropped a new single, "Switch Up," featuring labelmate Common. This was shortly after their former labelmate, Kid Cudi, announced his departure from the crew.
Kanye West is known for the heavy use of samples in his production, particularly in his early days.
Kid Cudi may no longer be signed with G.O.O.D. Music, but that won't affect anything with his labelmate Big Sean.During a recent interview with Power 106, Big Sean spoke about the departure of Kid Cudi from the G.O.O.D.
With every rapper giving their two cents on the "Hottest MCs" list cooked up by MTV, it's only right that the #6 rapper, Big Sean, also weighs in. The G.O.O.D.
Big Sean is busy prepping his new album Hall Of Fame, and just launched his own fashion & lifestyle company "Aura Gold".
Big Sean is planning to have a big presence in 2013. He is currently readying his sophomore album, Hall Of Fame, and recently confirmed the existence of G.O.O.D, Music's mysterious Cruel Winter project.
Common has been so busy working and doing promo for his "LUV" film (which he not only acts in but helped produce), that it seems he hasn't had time to speak to his friend and G.O.O.D.
After expressing some label issues and personal problems he was having, Kid Cudi has announced some more positive news today as he revealed the release date for his highly anticipated album "INDICUD".
Coming out over the weekend were a few pictures of Kanye West and Will Smith being spotted in the studio.I'm sure many of you are aware that Kanye wasn't at this year's Grammy Awards because he and Kim chose to opt out for a vacation down in Rio De Jan
Although not all G.O.O.D. Music members seem to be in the loop about a Cruel Winter album, Big Sean is one of the few who has confirmed its existence.
Looking to perfect the sound on his sophomore album, Big Sean has pushed back Hall Of Fame: Memoirs Of A Detroit Player, and now in a recent interview says that fans can expect new music soon. In addition to saying a new single will be
There has been a lot of confusion surrounding the possibility of a Cruel Winter LP from the G.O.O.D. Music camp. Confusion not only in the blogosphere, but among the G.O.O.D. Music artists themselves.
The on-going saga of G.O.O.D. Music members offering up contradictory information regarding the possibility of a Cruel Winter LP continues. With Q-Tip, Big Sean, leading the charge by hinting at a follow up to Cruel Summer, fans were then met with
Pusha T has by no means been quiet over the last couple of years, but it has been a while since we heard a new mixtape from the G.O.O.D. music signee. Push has kept himself on the blogosphere with a number of singles, and
Consequence had a lot to say about Kanye and his G.O.O.D. music family in an interview a couple of weeks ago. While the majority of the G.O.O.D. team have remained silent on the matter, Pusha T took a
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces2,923 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample5,869 Views16 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show9,992 Views19 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."12,390 Views25 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record26,110 Views120 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz17,902 Views126 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers4,460 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."29,235 Views27 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,993 Views17 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"10,668 Views45 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand5,339 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist2,173 Views8 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award13,727 Views108 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 12,113 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,499 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Kirk Knight1,529 Views