Fat Trel returns to HNHH with the visual for his latest single "Walkin Thru My Hood." In a literal interpretation of the track's title and lyrics, the director takes us on a tour of Washington DC, showcasing all of the cornerstones of Trel's hometown.
Fat Trel has made major strides in the last year. After getting picked up by MMG in 2013, the DC rapper has wasted no time in getting his name out there, releasing his Gleesh mixtape, as well as a project with his Slutty Boyz crew, Da New Kool.
This remix of "Shoot" is another standout from Fat Trel's new GLEESH mixtape, featuring his MMG boss Rick Ross over production from Young Chop (cop the whole tape in our mixtape section). How's it compare to the original track, though?
- Meek Mill Debuts New Drake Diss In Charlotte, NC51,253 Views322 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks54,406 Views118 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour22,128 Views28 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season1,587 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 2,711 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery16,644 Views61 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest13,341 Views78 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked19,981 Views31 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music6,610 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram46,731 Views130 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album13,428 Views48 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados10,372 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West10,935 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist20,899 Views108 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 4,877 Views0 Comments