Last night, Kendrick Lamar, or someone at Interscope, perhaps, released To Pimp a Butterfly a week ahead of its initial March 23 release date. Already the most anticipated album of the year, Kendrick's follow-up to Good Kid, M.A.A.D.
In the new issue of XXL, we get to hear directly from Kendrick Lamar-- instead of going the typical and sometimes boring interview route, Kendrick Lamar writes about himself in the first person.
Though hip-hop artists are currently prone to using the phrase "it's gonna be a movie" when talking about their next project, Kendrick Lamar's semi-autobiographical good kid, m.A.A.d city was one of the few to actually fit that description, detailing a day i
The Grammy Awards were once again in the crossfire of the hip-hop community when Macklemore took home four Grammys and Kendrick Lamar took home zero. We've heard Macklemore's stance on the subject plenty of times now, he even put a text message he sent to K.
Drake Says Kendrick Lamar's "good kid, m.A.A.d. city" Was "The Last Great Concept Album" Jan 1, 2014 at 02:28pm
There seems to have been some tension between Drake and Kendrick Lamar this year, but with no one explicitly naming names, it's hard to tell how much of it is imagined by outsiders. One thing is for sure-- they haven't been giving each other many compliments.
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"383 Views1 Comment
- D'Angelo & The Vanguard Announce "The Second Coming" U.S. Tour313 Views2 Comments
- Did Drake Steal "IYRTITL" Beats From Jace Of Two-9?10,472 Views51 Comments
- Paul Pierce, Wale Troll Drake Following Wizards' Sweep Of Raptors3,115 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships"1,209 Views7 Comments
- Someone Already Made A Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account21,592 Views51 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back13,084 Views39 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 253,934 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media9,951 Views22 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah17,121 Views55 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address32,639 Views151 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana48,358 Views157 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"4,460 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo61,366 Views127 Comments