Snoop Dogg's GGN (Double G News) webseries has produced some great, blunted interviews from celebrities in the hip hop world and beyond. This week, he had actor Seth Rogen on the show.
Snoop Dogg invited the talk of the town, Pharrell, to the set for the latest episode in his GGN series. Of course, Pharrell's Grammy attire (aka his hat) was discussed, as was Daft Punk, and they even reminisced on "Drop It Like It's Hot" together.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges3,559 Views13 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"1,688 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)6,434 Views6 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party5,060 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,736 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)3,372 Views17 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August30,922 Views168 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach10,072 Views19 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,315 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,726 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold10,190 Views152 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 5,050 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them13,529 Views65 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,971 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty20,246 Views68 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video2,047 Views