Michael Rapaport was the guest host on the new episode of Snoop Dogg's YouTube series GGN yesterday, and yesterday being Tupac's birthday, the two reminisced about the first time Snoop met Pac (and Snoop met Rapaport) which was also the first time Snoop smoked
Killer Mike is the most gifted political mind in hip hop right now, so fittingly, his interviews tend to take on a more serious tone.
Snoop Dogg's GGN (Double G News) webseries has produced some great, blunted interviews from celebrities in the hip hop world and beyond. This week, he had actor Seth Rogen on the show.
Snoop Dogg invited the talk of the town, Pharrell, to the set for the latest episode in his GGN series. Of course, Pharrell's Grammy attire (aka his hat) was discussed, as was Daft Punk, and they even reminisced on "Drop It Like It's Hot" together.
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,237 Views45 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,104 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,281 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See17,858 Views134 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans3,846 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum20,205 Views131 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?12,243 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby21,512 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus20,669 Views94 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"6,782 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works542 Views0 Comments
- Sonya Miller Claims Master P Kicked Her Out Of The House, P Responds11,864 Views39 Comments
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice2,906 Views8 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Featuring Pusha T, & Quentin Miller, & More7,899 Views20 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC3,284 Views0 Comments