When it comes to buying a home, celebrity rappers like to show off what their worth. In September, we heard about Diddy purchasing a crazy home for $40 million. Dr. Dre did the same a few months prior.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
One of the biggest bosses in the game continues to prove himself just that. Rick Ross purchased a new home in Georgia, which happens to be a 109-room mansion previously owned by heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield.
For those unaware, EarthGang are a rising hip-hop duo consisting of members Johnny Venus and Doctur Dot, who were both born and raised Atlanta, Georgia. They've been a part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now, and are not to be slept on.
- Lil Wayne Joins Instagram5,180 Views23 Comments
- TBT: The Roots1,142 Views2 Comments
- Dame Dash Confirms He And Kanye West Are Buying Karmaloop11,261 Views29 Comments
- Yung Gleesh Reportedly Charged With Sexual Assault [Update: He's Been Arrested]13,217 Views39 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Will Never Release The Song From His Colbert Performance16,734 Views87 Comments
- Ludacris' Best Punchlines4,671 Views18 Comments
- Dr. Dre Wants To "Inspire" People With "Straight Outta Compton" Biopic4,838 Views29 Comments
- The Weeknd Now A Coachella Headliner4,128 Views19 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Action Bronson1,170 Views10 Comments
- 10 Most Expensive Nike Air Maxes At Flight Club Right Now1,250 Views0 Comments
- iLoveMakonnen's Essential "Drink More Water" Cuts5,526 Views17 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Explains Rakim Influence On Sophomore Album Title7,987 Views27 Comments
- Stream Ducko McFli's & Jace's New EP "Dreams"1,107 Views4 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: March 26 (Action Bronson Edition)1,025 Views3 Comments
- T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed]17,751 Views57 Comments