When it comes to buying a home, celebrity rappers like to show off what their worth. In September, we heard about Diddy purchasing a crazy home for $40 million. Dr. Dre did the same a few months prior.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
One of the biggest bosses in the game continues to prove himself just that. Rick Ross purchased a new home in Georgia, which happens to be a 109-room mansion previously owned by heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield.
For those unaware, EarthGang are a rising hip-hop duo consisting of members Johnny Venus and Doctur Dot, who were both born and raised Atlanta, Georgia. They've been a part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now, and are not to be slept on.
- A$AP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case569 Views2 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University9,448 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella5,870 Views27 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death10,883 Views37 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO36,191 Views89 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,105 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,298 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,956 Views28 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,066 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,625 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,859 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,544 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,548 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,836 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,760 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all395 Views