Rick Ross was given permission by a judge to travel freely for business purposes, six weeks after being released from jail on $2 million bail with the stipulation that he not leave the state of Georgia.
It's been a minute since we've heard about a Rick Ross run-in with the police, mainly, we hear about him through various lawsuits these days. Nonetheless, the rapper was arrested this afternoon on a marijuana charge.
Yesterday, we reported that Migos' Quavo and Offset had been arrested after their performance at Georgia Southern University and slapped with gun and drug charges.
When it comes to buying a home, celebrity rappers like to show off what their worth. In September, we heard about Diddy purchasing a crazy home for $40 million. Dr. Dre did the same a few months prior.
Near the end of January we learned of Rick Ross' new purchase, a massive mansion located in Georgia, previously owned by the boxer Evander Holyfield.
One of the biggest bosses in the game continues to prove himself just that. Rick Ross purchased a new home in Georgia, which happens to be a 109-room mansion previously owned by heavyweight champ Evander Holyfield.
For those unaware, EarthGang are a rising hip-hop duo consisting of members Johnny Venus and Doctur Dot, who were both born and raised Atlanta, Georgia. They've been a part of the "New Atlanta" scene for quite some time now, and are not to be slept on.
- Azealia Banks Tears Into Nicki Minaj's NY Times Magazine Comments485 Views9 Comments
- Ranking The 10 Most Valuable Air Jordan 3s On The Market Right Now2 Views0 Comments
- Wale Reportedly Dating "Empire" Star Serayah McNeill1,793 Views15 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues His Former Lawyers For $75 Million3,824 Views45 Comments
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy8,815 Views46 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance14,495 Views89 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine32,858 Views155 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On13,666 Views67 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title12,514 Views122 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit16,786 Views25 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,827 Views61 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine12,175 Views160 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month12,224 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,428 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- On The Come Up: Allan Kingdom1,091 Views
- Chris Brown Previews New Music On Instagram1,690 Views
- JR Donato "Don't Go Nowhere" Video1,432 Views