George Zimmerman Boxing Match With DMX Cancelled [Update: Now Promoter Says It's Not Cancelled] Feb 10, 2014 at 12:49pm
Although no one really thought it was a good idea to begin with, people were disappointed to learn that the Boxing Match between DMX and George Zimmerman has been cancelled. The promoter, Damon Feldman, announced via twitter:
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
DMX To Fight George Zimmerman In Celebrity Boxing Match [Update: Not Yet Official] Feb 5, 2014 at 01:27pm
It’s official! X gon’ give it to George Zimmerman. The former security guard, acquitted for the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, will go head-to-head versus DMX in a celebrity boxing match.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
Rumors Circulate That Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Wale & More Join Stevie Wonder's Boycott Of Florida [Update: List Largely Discredited] Jul 24, 2013 at 09:55am
The death of Trayvon Martin, and the not-guilty verdict for his killer, George Zimmerman, continues to divide people and spark controversy. Recently 100 rallies were held across the U.S., seeking justice for Trayvon.
Charles Barkley may not be on Twitter, but if you ask him for his opinion he will give it to you unfiltered. As part of a celebrity golf tournament, Charles was on CNBC’s “Closing Bell,” where he gave his opinion on various things including people pe
We've heard from many rappers already about how the felt after George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the case investigating the death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges1 View0 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"763 Views1 Comment
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)4,327 Views5 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party4,130 Views9 Comments
- New Los Angeles Clippers Jerseys Leaked4,085 Views0 Comments
- HNHH Staff Picks Playlist (April 17)2,904 Views16 Comments
- "Barter 6" Is A Mixtape; Young Thug's Debut Album Will Drop In August27,509 Views157 Comments
- 2 Chainz Sued $1.5 Million For Alleged Contract Breach8,637 Views15 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (April 17)2,006 Views3 Comments
- OVO x Toronto Raptors Playoff T-Shirts Unveiled2,525 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar's "To Pimp A Butterfly" Goes Gold9,242 Views145 Comments
- Poetic License: The Art Of Writing 4,646 Views36 Comments
- Jay Z Has Been Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers To Thank Them12,616 Views64 Comments
- Jamie Foxx Announces New Album "Hollywood"5,654 Views15 Comments
- Chris Brown Shares Photos Of His Daughter Royalty19,274 Views66 Comments
You may also like...
- Kendrick Lamar "King Kunta" BTS Video1,625 Views