George Zimmerman Boxing Match With DMX Cancelled [Update: Now Promoter Says It's Not Cancelled] Feb 10, 2014 at 12:49pm
Although no one really thought it was a good idea to begin with, people were disappointed to learn that the Boxing Match between DMX and George Zimmerman has been cancelled. The promoter, Damon Feldman, announced via twitter:
For some it's borderline offensive, for others it's completely offensive, but for all the notion of an upcoming "Celebrity" (since when does shooting an unarmed kid warrant celebrity status?) boxing match with none other than the ferocious DMX is transfixing.
DMX To Fight George Zimmerman In Celebrity Boxing Match [Update: Not Yet Official] Feb 5, 2014 at 01:27pm
It’s official! X gon’ give it to George Zimmerman. The former security guard, acquitted for the death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin, will go head-to-head versus DMX in a celebrity boxing match.
Since George Zimmerman agreed to participate in a "Celebrity" boxing match, Game has come forward as a volunteer to fight him in the ring saying, and we quote, he's "beat the fuck out him." DMX also came forward, offering to "piss on him," but that is another
Game is known to sport a short fuse and pack a mean punch. However this time, he has a victim in mind: the notorious George Zimmerman, of national Trayvon Martin infamy.
We've heard from a lot of rappers at this point about their feelings on the Trayvon Martin case. Most express the same sentiment-- one of anger, disbelief, and a feeling that something needs to be done. T.I. is no different.
Rumors Circulate That Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Wale & More Join Stevie Wonder's Boycott Of Florida [Update: List Largely Discredited] Jul 24, 2013 at 09:55am
The death of Trayvon Martin, and the not-guilty verdict for his killer, George Zimmerman, continues to divide people and spark controversy. Recently 100 rallies were held across the U.S., seeking justice for Trayvon.
Charles Barkley may not be on Twitter, but if you ask him for his opinion he will give it to you unfiltered. As part of a celebrity golf tournament, Charles was on CNBC’s “Closing Bell,” where he gave his opinion on various things including people pe
We've heard from many rappers already about how the felt after George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the case investigating the death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
- Rick Ross Clowns 50 Cent For Filing For Bankruptcy2,591 Views22 Comments
- The Game Disses Young Thug During Skee TV Performance8,541 Views57 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Speaks On Drake/Meek Mill Beef For New York Times Magazine24,907 Views136 Comments
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On11,309 Views58 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title11,213 Views112 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit15,711 Views21 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"14,117 Views58 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine11,672 Views149 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month11,703 Views30 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks10,164 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped76,169 Views216 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 201510,438 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"25,550 Views157 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments31,026 Views210 Comments
You may also like...