Give Bankroll [Tags] a listen - it's a new offering from Chief Keef, featuring Tadoe . It was dropped on Wednesday, April 24th, 2013. Chief Keef's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Bankroll [Tags] will most definitely help the cause.
Fredo Santana Threatens Migos On Twitter Following Altercation With GBE's Capo Nov 8, 2014 at 07:54 PM
Migos and Chief Keef have had their differences in the past, but while it seemed like things had calmed down between the two camps, the beef was reignited following an alleged altercation last night in Chicago.
Chief Keef Discontinues Glory Boyz Entertainment In Favor Of Glo Gang, Calls For New Artists Jan 5, 2014 at 06:11 PM
For those unaware, Chief Keef is currently in the midst of a 90-day, court-ordered stint in a Southern California rehab facility, having been sent there for substance abuse treatment after a string of minor offences, drug related and otherwise.
"They want that old Sosa… for what doe?" Well, for good reason. Chief Keef ran into some icebergs with Bang Pt. 2, and the ship continues to sink. The same qualities that were present on his last mixtape reappear on Almighty So.
Bump From The Streets (Trap-A-Holics Version), the latest mixtape from Ballout, which dropped on Sunday, August 25th, 2013. Ballout's horizons are broadening with each new release, and From The Streets (Trap-A-Holics Version) is no exception.
After months of anticipation, Chief Keef finally released Bang Pt. 2 on his 18th birthday, August 15th. Bang Pt. 2 is Sosa’s first project following the release of his major-label debut album Finally Rich, and much has happened since that time.
The plight of rappers unable to escape the lure of the streets, and those that succumb to the pitfalls of celebrity, is an issue that spans generations of music, from Tupac, to James Brown, back on through to Chuck Berry. Chief Keef has emerged on
Chief Keef Sued Over London Performance No-Show [Update: Keef Ordered To Pay $230,000 In Damages] Aug 4, 2013 at 05:32 PM
Chief Keef continues to run into trouble with the law. The 17 year old behind street anthems "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa" is hot off the heels of being jailed for a recent probation violation, and is now reported to have a brand new lawsuit on his hands.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41 PM
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Chief Keef dropped the long awaited Bang Pt. 2 last week, but reception of the project has been pretty lackluster. Keef fans are now counting on his Almight So mixtape to deliver on the promise he presented with his infectious singles from last year.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
Police ID Suspect After Shooting Takes Place In the Home Of Chief Keef's Manager Apr 4, 2014 at 05:38 PM
The Northfield Village shooting at Chief Keef's Manager's home has been an eyebrow-raising event. The shooting left a man critically wounded following numerous complaints about several disruptions taking place at the residence.
Young Chop has been a busy man since he made a name for himself with Chief Keef's hits "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa". He's since worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, French Montana, Cassie, Pusha T, Ace Hood and more.
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram1,894 Views0 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour632 Views0 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game2,368 Views0 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 30820 Views0 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex3,547 Views0 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,082 Views0 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Curren$y Announce Joint "#2009" Mixtape4,966 Views0 Comments
- 30 Essential Future Mixtape Tracks5,971 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna & Nicki Minaj Support Launch Of Jay Z's TIDAL Streaming Service6,954 Views0 Comments
- Lollapalooza And Coachella Ban Selfie Sticks7,768 Views37 Comments
- 10 Essential MellowHigh Tracks5,267 Views3 Comments
- Review: Earl Sweatshirt's "I Don't Like Sh*t, I Don't Go Outside"14,340 Views38 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Opens Up About Relationship With Chris Brown30,856 Views44 Comments
- Lil Wayne Performs In Miami, Hands Out "Free Weezy Album" T-Shirts23,590 Views43 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa & Amber Rose Are Working Toward Joint Custody Of Their Son12,667 Views17 Comments
You may also like...
- Nardwuar Vs. Mike WiLL Made It596 Views