Fredo Santana Threatens Migos On Twitter Following Altercation With GBE's Capo Nov 8, 2014 at 07:54pm
Migos and Chief Keef have had their differences in the past, but while it seemed like things had calmed down between the two camps, the beef was reignited following an alleged altercation last night in Chicago.
Chief Keef is not the only member of his crew constantly facing legal trouble. Lil Reese landed himself in some hot water last year when footage of him beating a young woman surfaced on the internet.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Chief Keef Discontinues Glory Boyz Entertainment In Favor Of Glo Gang, Calls For New Artists Jan 5, 2014 at 06:11pm
For those unaware, Chief Keef is currently in the midst of a 90-day, court-ordered stint in a Southern California rehab facility, having been sent there for substance abuse treatment after a string of minor offences, drug related and otherwise.
After months of anticipation, Chief Keef finally released Bang Pt. 2 on his 18th birthday, August 15th. Bang Pt. 2 is Sosa’s first project following the release of his major-label debut album Finally Rich, and much has happened since that time.
Chief Keef Sued Over London Performance No-Show [Update: Keef Ordered To Pay $230,000 In Damages] Aug 4, 2013 at 05:32pm
Chief Keef continues to run into trouble with the law. The 17 year old behind street anthems "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa" is hot off the heels of being jailed for a recent probation violation, and is now reported to have a brand new lawsuit on his hands.
Police ID Suspect After Shooting Takes Place In the Home Of Chief Keef's Manager Apr 4, 2014 at 05:38pm
The Northfield Village shooting at Chief Keef's Manager's home has been an eyebrow-raising event. The shooting left a man critically wounded following numerous complaints about several disruptions taking place at the residence.
Tomorrow, Chicago rapper SD will be sharing his debut album, Truly Blessed. A day ahead of time, he blesses us with an album stream, courtesy of the iHipHopDistribution SoundCloud. Fifteen tracks in length, the project has no features.
"They want that old Sosa… for what doe?" Well, for good reason. Chief Keef ran into some icebergs with Bang Pt. 2, and the ship continues to sink. The same qualities that were present on his last mixtape reappear on Almighty So.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Young Chop has been a busy man since he made a name for himself with Chief Keef's hits "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa". He's since worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, French Montana, Cassie, Pusha T, Ace Hood and more.
Chief Keef dropped the long awaited Bang Pt. 2 last week, but reception of the project has been pretty lackluster. Keef fans are now counting on his Almight So mixtape to deliver on the promise he presented with his infectious singles from last year.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
The plight of rappers unable to escape the lure of the streets, and those that succumb to the pitfalls of celebrity, is an issue that spans generations of music, from Tupac, to James Brown, back on through to Chuck Berry. Chief Keef has emerged on
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj3,528 Views29 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal53,107 Views372 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"54,789 Views134 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"39,397 Views68 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,521 Views2 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,263 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"32,245 Views144 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall3,624 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"9,481 Views61 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram27,496 Views66 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"2,883 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,206 Views6 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney8,004 Views18 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music10,401 Views28 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"18,437 Views47 Comments
You may also like...