Tomorrow, Chicago rapper SD will be sharing his debut album, Truly Blessed. A day ahead of time, he blesses us with an album stream, courtesy of the iHipHopDistribution SoundCloud. Fifteen tracks in length, the project has no features.
Fredo Santana Threatens Migos On Twitter Following Altercation With GBE's Capo Nov 8, 2014 at 07:54pm
Migos and Chief Keef have had their differences in the past, but while it seemed like things had calmed down between the two camps, the beef was reignited following an alleged altercation last night in Chicago.
Police ID Suspect After Shooting Takes Place In the Home Of Chief Keef's Manager Apr 4, 2014 at 05:38pm
The Northfield Village shooting at Chief Keef's Manager's home has been an eyebrow-raising event. The shooting left a man critically wounded following numerous complaints about several disruptions taking place at the residence.
Chief Keef Discontinues Glory Boyz Entertainment In Favor Of Glo Gang, Calls For New Artists Jan 5, 2014 at 06:11pm
For those unaware, Chief Keef is currently in the midst of a 90-day, court-ordered stint in a Southern California rehab facility, having been sent there for substance abuse treatment after a string of minor offences, drug related and otherwise.
Chief Keef Headed Back To Jail For Probation Violation [Update: Keef In Drug Treatment Program] Nov 7, 2013 at 07:41pm
Chief Keef announced on Instagram earlier today hat he was being sent to jail after appearing in court, and now according to DNAinfo, the Chicago rapper is officially headed back to the big house.
"They want that old Sosa… for what doe?" Well, for good reason. Chief Keef ran into some icebergs with Bang Pt. 2, and the ship continues to sink. The same qualities that were present on his last mixtape reappear on Almighty So.
Chief Keef is constantly having trouble with the law, and while he had missed a court date last month, the rapper seemed to be otherwise keeping himself out of trouble, even releasing his long-delayed Almighty So mixtape last week.
Although Chief Keef has remained relatively quiet for the past month or so, he's back in the headlines once again. As reported by the irrepressible TMZ, it seems the young Glory Boy owes his landlord nearly $10,000 in back rent.
Chief Keef dropped the long awaited Bang Pt. 2 last week, but reception of the project has been pretty lackluster. Keef fans are now counting on his Almight So mixtape to deliver on the promise he presented with his infectious singles from last year.
After months of anticipation, Chief Keef finally released Bang Pt. 2 on his 18th birthday, August 15th. Bang Pt. 2 is Sosa’s first project following the release of his major-label debut album Finally Rich, and much has happened since that time.
Young Chop has been a busy man since he made a name for himself with Chief Keef's hits "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa". He's since worked with the likes of Gucci Mane, French Montana, Cassie, Pusha T, Ace Hood and more.
Chief Keef Sued Over London Performance No-Show [Update: Keef Ordered To Pay $230,000 In Damages] Aug 4, 2013 at 05:32pm
Chief Keef continues to run into trouble with the law. The 17 year old behind street anthems "I Don't Like" and "Love Sosa" is hot off the heels of being jailed for a recent probation violation, and is now reported to have a brand new lawsuit on his hands.
Chief Keef is not the only member of his crew constantly facing legal trouble. Lil Reese landed himself in some hot water last year when footage of him beating a young woman surfaced on the internet.
Chief Keef is currently serving a two month sentence in juvenile detention for violating his parole.
The plight of rappers unable to escape the lure of the streets, and those that succumb to the pitfalls of celebrity, is an issue that spans generations of music, from Tupac, to James Brown, back on through to Chuck Berry. Chief Keef has emerged on
- Wiz Khalifa Details PARTYNEXTDOOR Collaboration & Mixtape With Curren$y 10,391 Views30 Comments
- A Brief History Of The Game's Beefs17,382 Views54 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces 1st Annual "Steez Day" Festival3,788 Views8 Comments
- Troy Ave Reveals "Major Without A Deal" Artwork3,386 Views32 Comments
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint3,707 Views5 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"5,767 Views21 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram28,432 Views90 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works876 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes16,480 Views49 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies80,711 Views208 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms13,309 Views20 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s4,225 Views6 Comments
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"14,922 Views32 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune5,549 Views10 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans488 Views0 Comments
You may also like...