T-Pain's New Mixtape Will Feature Unheard Aaliyah Vocals [Update: Full Tracklist Revealed] Mar 25, 2015 at 09:58pm
The newly released "Wait a Minute" with OG Maco has us hyped for T-Pain's The Iron Way. After performing a 42 song set at SXSW, he sat down with VIBE and revealed the other features on his upcoming mixtape.
T-Pain is back in a big way. Last night, the rappa ternt sanga (who's now doin' it all) performed a stunning total of 42 songs at The Fader's SXSW showcase, which coincided nicely with the leak of a new song with OG Maco.
DJ Drama Hints That Lil Wayne's "Dedication 6" Will Drop After "Tha Carter V" Feb 2, 2015 at 10:09am
We've only just finished digesting Lil Wayne's Sorry 4 The Wait 2 mixtape, but DJ Drama has alluded that Weezy will bless fans with another mixtape following the release of Tha Carter V, whenever that might be.
Born and raised in Philly, DJ Drama has made a name for himself in the hip hop game over the years. While his career set sail after becoming the official DJ for T.I., he has played a crucial role in the onset of mixtapes in the rap world.
Back in December, we published an article investigating the "Pulling a Beyoncé" phenomenon, the act of surprise-releasing projects that artists seem to do now more than ever.
Kevin Gates once again drops off an album-quality mixtape, which you can support on iTunes. The special Gangsta Grillz project, Luca Brasi 2, follows up his first acclaimed Luca Brasi Story mixtape from last year.
Childish Gambino Puts EP With Chance The Rapper On Hold, Explains "STN MTN/KAUAI" [Update: Tape Drops] Oct 2, 2014 at 11:20am
Childish Gambino surprised us when he announced he was working on a new mixtape, referencing his native Stone Mountain in the ATL, STN MTN/KAUAI.
Solid Foundation is a special new instalment in DJ Drama's ongoing "Gangsta Grillz" series, brought you to by Migos' Quality Control Music imprint, or simply "QC The Label". Although it was scheduled to drop during Super Bowl VXIII halftime, it was delayed by
DJ Drama is making moves in the industry. The DJ, most famous for his Gangsta Grillz mixtape series that spawned projects from the likes of Lil Wayne and Young Jeezy, has just been appointed to A&R at Atlantic Records.
Similar to T.I. dropping off The Leak with DJ Drama prior to releasing King, Pharrell decided to give us In My Mind (Prequel) before releasing his critically-acclaimed debut album In My Mind in July 2006.
Little Brother, aka Phonte, Big Pooh and 9th Wonder, dropped several mixtape over the course of their existence in the rap game (approx nine years).
- First Week Numbers For Action Bronson & Earl Sweatshirt2,067 Views11 Comments
- OVO Is Opening A Pop-Up Store In L.A. 1,301 Views10 Comments
- Forbes' 2015 "Hip-Hop Cash Princes" Include Migos, Young Thug, YG & More4,624 Views24 Comments
- Quiz: Are You Wiz Khalifa Or Ty Dolla $ign?3,855 Views16 Comments
- 10 Rappers We Want To See Live With The Roots1,708 Views8 Comments
- Ciara Shares Artwork For "Jackie"9,347 Views22 Comments
- Top-10 Vines From Monday Night In The NBA573 Views0 Comments
- Migos Announce "Young Rich Nation" Tour With OG Maco2,400 Views10 Comments
- Contest: Win Jarren Benton Tickets + Meet & Greet337 Views1 Comment
- Justin Bieber's Next Album Will Have Production From Kanye West & Rick Rubin7,379 Views33 Comments
- Stream Shlohmo's New Album "Dark Red"1,441 Views4 Comments
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft7,894 Views17 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake2,290 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More9,396 Views14 Comments