1994 was a very important year for hip hop music. What 1969 was for psychedelic rock, or what 1977 was for disco, 1994 was for hip hop. It was an absolutely shaping year that prepared an underground art for mainstream explosion.
Moments ago we posted some new visuals from Montreal native Bless for "Feel This Pain." For those unfamiliar, Bless is not new to this rap game. His career started at the young age of 12, and since then he's gone through waves of fame.
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More1,883 Views21 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album2,326 Views7 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow8,498 Views29 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid59,123 Views117 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"27,093 Views111 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them24,589 Views68 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 308,692 Views10 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week17,292 Views81 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy6,723 Views23 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"8,694 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences8,113 Views20 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates13,416 Views61 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon9,533 Views37 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs27,804 Views66 Comments