1994 was a very important year for hip hop music. What 1969 was for psychedelic rock, or what 1977 was for disco, 1994 was for hip hop. It was an absolutely shaping year that prepared an underground art for mainstream explosion.
Moments ago we posted some new visuals from Montreal native Bless for "Feel This Pain." For those unfamiliar, Bless is not new to this rap game. His career started at the young age of 12, and since then he's gone through waves of fame.
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption0 Views0 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together839 Views12 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist673 Views6 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label1,526 Views11 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season996 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans2,190 Views18 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald6,100 Views40 Comments
- Someone Bought That Secret Wu-Tang Album For "Millions"17,843 Views72 Comments
- ASAP Ferg Talks "Huge Smash Song" With Future, Recording For A Week With 4015,912 Views70 Comments
- YG Covers FADER, Opens Up About Night He Was Shot8,985 Views34 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Pusha T's "Darkest Before Dawn"13,277 Views70 Comments
- A Look Inside Mark Wahlberg's $100,000 Sneaker Collection3,985 Views0 Comments
- Pusha T's "King Push" Slated For Spring 2016, Wants To Release "Cruel Summer 2"9,904 Views40 Comments
- Rick Ross Covers The Source 4,023 Views28 Comments