Get Home Safely, Dom Kennedy’s second studio album and follow up to last year's Yellow Album, demonstrates Dom Kennedy’s unique ability to weave highly accessible stories into his lyrics without compromising intelligibility.
To answer the above question, yes, mostly. His recent headlines alone show that there’s something to Nipsey Hussle, and we do get a glimpse of what that 'something' may be in Crenshaw. Overall, the tape is a good listen and a sound effort.
- Stream Jarv Dee's "Satellites, Swishers & Spaceships" [Album]210 Views0 Comments
- Someone Already Made a Parody #TidalFacts Twitter Account7,469 Views23 Comments
- Sir Michael Rocks Confirms, The Cool Kids Are Never Coming Back9,445 Views31 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 19 - April 252,906 Views1 Comment
- Killer Mike Had Dinner At The White House & He Documented It All On Social Media7,244 Views19 Comments
- Some Lucky Teen Got Nicki Minaj To Perform At His Bar Mitzvah11,776 Views44 Comments
- Jay Z Defends TIDAL In "Stream Of Consciousness" Twitter Address27,558 Views148 Comments
- Young Thug Heckled & Booed At Show In Louisiana40,077 Views138 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast "Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik"3,889 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got A Kylie Jenner Tattoo54,618 Views118 Comments
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta40,079 Views105 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth12,388 Views39 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 259,868 Views23 Comments
You may also like...