A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Earlier this week, G-Count (of LEP Bogus Boys) came to the defense of Lil Durk and sent some shots at Game over Nicki Minaj & Lil Herb’s "Chi-raq" instrumental. Today, the L.E.P. Bogus Boy decided to release the accompanying visuals to it.
- Jeezy Is Dropping An EP Today397 Views8 Comments
- DJ Premier Announces Solo Album Featuring Nas, Dr. Dre & More691 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems5,860 Views62 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival5,871 Views26 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,959 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,989 Views13 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye23,217 Views90 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far16,519 Views128 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay24,820 Views131 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,462 Views38 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"30,046 Views161 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,795 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum6,253 Views37 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,622 Views35 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,825 Views49 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,492 Views