A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Earlier this week, G-Count (of LEP Bogus Boys) came to the defense of Lil Durk and sent some shots at Game over Nicki Minaj & Lil Herb’s "Chi-raq" instrumental. Today, the L.E.P. Bogus Boy decided to release the accompanying visuals to it.
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz2,527 Views50 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers850 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."7,567 Views16 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"2,463 Views8 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"5,339 Views35 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand3,473 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,171 Views6 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award9,808 Views91 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 7,925 Views34 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,030 Views9 Comments
- Dear Graduates: Life Lessons From Kanye West's "College Dropout"5,340 Views20 Comments
- Stream Mobb Deep's "Survival Of The Fittest" EP1,253 Views8 Comments
- Young Thug Says His Next Mixtape Will Be Called "Tha Carter V"20,722 Views185 Comments
- Cleveland Cavs Celebrate Trip To NBA Finals With A 'Flicka Da Wrist' Video2,210 Views0 Comments
- Lil B Accuses Chedda Da Connect Of Stealing His Swag On "Flicka Da Wrist"7,021 Views30 Comments
You may also like...