A few weeks ago, G Count, of LEP Bogus Boys, linked up with fellow Chicago spittas Lil Durk & Lil Herb for his track “Dat Nigga”. Fast Forward to today and the Chicago trio have released the official video for it already.
Common Shares Artwork For "Nobody's Smiling" Featuring G Count And King Louie [Update: Official Standard/Deluxe Covers Released] Jun 25, 2014 at 12:49pm
With his new album Nobody's Smiling, Common has already made his mission clear: the violence tearing apart Chicago's youth must be addressed.
T.I. Says It's "All Love" Between G Count Of L.E.P. Bogus Boys & Game Following Diss Record May 14, 2014 at 05:33pm
Following the Lil Durk and Tyga beef, plenty of Chicago natives chose sides, and often it was Durk's side they were choosing. One such rapper was G Count of the group L.E.P. Bogus Boys.
Earlier this week, G-Count (of LEP Bogus Boys) came to the defense of Lil Durk and sent some shots at Game over Nicki Minaj & Lil Herb’s "Chi-raq" instrumental. Today, the L.E.P. Bogus Boy decided to release the accompanying visuals to it.
- ASAP Rocky To Release "At.Long.Last.ASAP" At Midnight Tonight1 View0 Comments
- Top Tracks of the Week: May 17- May 242,637 Views3 Comments
- This ASAP Mob T-Shirt Is Pissing Off Memorial Day Shoppers13,973 Views105 Comments
- Gucci Mane Photo Exhibition To Take Place In Atlanta Church3,455 Views23 Comments
- Vine Killed The Radio Star: Examining The Platform's Creation Of Rap Phenoms3,936 Views16 Comments
- Soulja No Swiping: 6 Times Soulja Boy Stole Another Rapper's Flow18,080 Views54 Comments
- Drake Says He's Expanding OVO Fest To Another City12,224 Views35 Comments
- Sauce Walka Calls Out Drake For Houston Appreciation Weekend, Drake Responds22,243 Views71 Comments
- Chris Brown's Baby Mama Allegedly Demanding A Lot More Child Support13,899 Views59 Comments
- Drake Swaps "Madonna" Lyrics For "Rihanna" During Houston Show22,524 Views49 Comments
- Stream Dizzy Wright's Album "The Growing Process"5,446 Views13 Comments
- Tyson Beckford Takes Selfie With Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown Is Pissed38,767 Views109 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Songs To Soundtrack Your Summer6,559 Views7 Comments
- Rihanna And DC Comics Beefing Over "Robyn" Trademark15,177 Views38 Comments
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"16,794 Views56 Comments