Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
It appears that Revolt TV isn’t the only media space Diddy is looking to conquer. According to Bloomberg, Diddy has quietly offered a cool $200 million for the music cable channel Fuse.
- Rise & Grind Playlist1,302 Views9 Comments
- Stream Ciara's New Album "Jackie"667 Views9 Comments
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"23,367 Views112 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP5,249 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2005,851 Views17 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella52,805 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 13,002 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title37,878 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"9,230 Views19 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million24,836 Views30 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"5,342 Views26 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL8,467 Views14 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album8,063 Views37 Comments
- "Barter 6" Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne33,348 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song13,042 Views31 Comments
You may also like...