Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
It appears that Revolt TV isn’t the only media space Diddy is looking to conquer. According to Bloomberg, Diddy has quietly offered a cool $200 million for the music cable channel Fuse.
- R. Kelly Announces New Album "Buffet"1,771 Views8 Comments
- Chance The Rapper & Social Experiment Drop "SURF" On iTunes; Available For Stream35,839 Views163 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Continues To Film "Alright" Video In Los Angeles10,745 Views46 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Snoop Dogg, Yelawolf & More To Play Riot Fest3,591 Views13 Comments
- 10 Essential RL Grime Tracks6,901 Views11 Comments
- John Wall Kicked Off Flight After One Of His Boys Threatened A Passenger4,698 Views0 Comments
- Chris Brown: "I Refuse To Be Petty & Attention-Seeking"18,845 Views69 Comments
- Stream Little Simz's "AGE 101: DROP 4" EP1,795 Views7 Comments
- Text Like Kanye West With The New 'YeBoard App8,869 Views21 Comments
- #TBT: Ludacris2,496 Views13 Comments
- Chance The Rapper's "SURF" Is Complete, Full Of Guest Appearances41,014 Views28 Comments
- Review: A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."28,504 Views222 Comments
- Dwight Howard Says He's 'Still A Champion' After Blowout Loss2,805 Views0 Comments
- Fun Fun Fun Fest Announces Lineup, Feat. Wu-Tang Clan, Schoolboy Q & More3,219 Views8 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Reminisces About Odd Future, Says OFWGKTA Is "No More"26,679 Views36 Comments
You may also like...
- Drake Shouts Out Amir Obe in Detroit1,594 Views