Coincidence or competition? One-time couple Jennifer Lopez and Sean "Puff Daddy" Combs have both recently been involved in struggles to obtain the rights to cable music channel Fuse TV. Now it appears as if J.
It appears that Revolt TV isn’t the only media space Diddy is looking to conquer. According to Bloomberg, Diddy has quietly offered a cool $200 million for the music cable channel Fuse.
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"4,393 Views44 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall1,091 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"3,663 Views32 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram13,802 Views44 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"1,442 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)3,762 Views4 Comments
- Diddy's Assault Case Rejected By District Attorney5,472 Views17 Comments
- Eminem Debuts Official Video For “Phenomenal” On Apple Music7,922 Views27 Comments
- 10 Luxury Raps Found On Tyga's "The Gold Album"16,635 Views47 Comments
- Childish Gambino's "Atlanta" TV Show Gets A Cast12,290 Views3 Comments
- Rae Sremmurd Say 2nd Album Dropping In December, Wiz Khalifa Collab Coming Soon14,802 Views32 Comments
- Gucci Mane Announces "The Stars Of The Trap" Tour17,160 Views34 Comments
- Real Vs. Fake 'Shattered Backboard' Air Jordan 1766 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Responds To Fox News Criticism Of BET Awards Performance43,354 Views149 Comments
- Review: Meek Mill's "Dreams Worth More Than Money"35,930 Views266 Comments
You may also like...
- King Los "Toca Tuesday" Freestyle1,838 Views