Dizzy Wright's artistry continues to improve with every release, something which is most definitely evidenced on The Golden Age. His ever-expanding catalogue is definitely better for it, and we're looking forward to the next piece of the puzzle - aren't you?
Dizzy Wright is now a day away from the release of his new album, The Growing Process. With the album impacting tomorrow, we've got one last leak off the album with the feature-heavy "God Bless America." The mellow vibe is produced by SnizzyOnTheBeat.
After revealing in a video yesterday that his "retirement" from rap was a hoax, and he's not moving to Australia after all, Hopsin is getting straight into the promo for his new album Pound Syndrome.
Funk Volume producer Kato's gearing up to release a compilation EP called Pathomania, and after sharing the Jarren Benton and Scotty ATL-featuring lead single, "Hater Like U," he drops another one today.
Last night you might have peeped Dizzy Wright's new set of visuals/new single "Train Your Mind." The Funk Volume rapper is setting us up for what's to come with his new album, The Growing Process, which he announced simultaneously.
This morning we posted one of the last leaks off Dizzy Wright's anticipated album The Growing Process, and if that got you itching for the full album, you can listen to it in full below.
Back in February, Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright announced The Growing Process, a new album scheduled to drop later in 2015. This morning, he's given us some more details on the project. It's out on May 26th, and the tracklist is below.
Funk Volume made an appearance on Shade 45's "Sway in the Morning" yesterday, where they let Sway know they are ready to put down half a million dollars on a rap battle against the top 3 from any label -- Strange Music, TDE, Shady Records, Slaughterhouse,
The subject of our forthcoming digital cover and the man behind the highly hyped The Growing Process, Dizzy Wright, is an ideal ambassador for hip-hop's next generation.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
It's 4/20, so if you've got a video featuring Berner in the bank, best drop it today. That's what Dizzy Wright's done, sharing his "I Can Tell You Needed It" visuals, which feature the Taylor Gang rapper, today.
A sneak peek visual at Dizzy Wright's upcoming Music Video "Fashion" featuring Honey Cocaine & Kid Ink.Was the inclusion of Kid Ink, Honey Cocaine a good call?
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings2,087 Views18 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album2,922 Views26 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"2,770 Views14 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour1,241 Views1 Comment
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"1,320 Views2 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up12,456 Views66 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors7,531 Views25 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video6,559 Views18 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun1,692 Views16 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend6,928 Views0 Comments
- Chief Keef Reportedly Named His Son's Middle Name After His New Record Label19,960 Views72 Comments
- The Weeknd Covers Billboard Magazine7,094 Views42 Comments
- Chris Brown Gets Another Huge Tattoo On The Back Of His Head40,239 Views144 Comments
- Fetty Wap Shares Artwork For His Self-Titled Debut Album24,910 Views108 Comments