Funk Volume made an appearance on Shade 45's "Sway in the Morning" yesterday, where they let Sway know they are ready to put down half a million dollars on a rap battle against the top 3 from any label -- Strange Music, TDE, Shady Records, Slaughterhouse,
Demrick, possibly one of the most slept-on MCs in the game, has a dope new album with DJ Hoppa out at the moment by the name of Stoney Point. They dropped the video for lead single "Nobody's Safe" a few weeks back, and this past week they shared
Funk Volume producer Kato's gearing up to release a compilation EP called Pathomania, and after sharing the Jarren Benton and Scotty ATL-featuring lead single, "Hater Like U," he drops another one today.
This morning we posted one of the last leaks off Dizzy Wright's anticipated album The Growing Process, and if that got you itching for the full album, you can listen to it in full below.
Dizzy Wright is now a day away from the release of his new album, The Growing Process. With the album impacting tomorrow, we've got one last leak off the album with the feature-heavy "God Bless America." The mellow vibe is produced by SnizzyOnTheBeat.
The subject of our forthcoming digital cover and the man behind the highly hyped The Growing Process, Dizzy Wright, is an ideal ambassador for hip-hop's next generation.
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
Back in February, Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright announced The Growing Process, a new album scheduled to drop later in 2015. This morning, he's given us some more details on the project. It's out on May 26th, and the tracklist is below.
It's 4/20, so if you've got a video featuring Berner in the bank, best drop it today. That's what Dizzy Wright's done, sharing his "I Can Tell You Needed It" visuals, which feature the Taylor Gang rapper, today.
Last night you might have peeped Dizzy Wright's new set of visuals/new single "Train Your Mind." The Funk Volume rapper is setting us up for what's to come with his new album, The Growing Process, which he announced simultaneously.
Last week, Jarren Benton dropped Slow Motion Vol. 1. The EP marks his first official release since June 2013. Jarren is now one of Funk Volume's leading emcees, and the EP includes features from fellow labelmates such as Hopsin and Jon Connor.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
After revealing in a video yesterday that his "retirement" from rap was a hoax, and he's not moving to Australia after all, Hopsin is getting straight into the promo for his new album Pound Syndrome.
The independent record label Funk Volume is gearing up to host a virtual hip-hop conference, open to everyone. It'll be really easy to join, as all you need to do is sit down at your computer and check in.
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
- Stream ProbCause's New Album "Drifters"81 Views0 Comments
- 10 Essential PARTYNEXTDOOR Tracks2,670 Views13 Comments
- Big Boi Makes Live Debut As "Big Grams" With Phantogram, Says Album Is "Coming Soon"1,691 Views5 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Kanye West's "Late Registration" 2,144 Views27 Comments
- Jay Z Already Deleted His Instagram Account12,586 Views31 Comments
- MTV VMAs: Top Hip-Hop Moments5,253 Views29 Comments
- Police Sketch Bears Strange Resemblance To T.I., According To Twitter19,033 Views50 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: August 297,149 Views60 Comments
- Jay Z Caved And Got An Instagram Account23,658 Views53 Comments
- J Cole Brings Out Jay-Z, Big Sean, & Drake In Fayetteville51,930 Views65 Comments
- Kanye West To Perform "808s & Heartbreak" In Its Entirety In LA16,268 Views29 Comments
- 28 Grams: Hip Hop Instagram Recap (August 22-28)5,574 Views26 Comments
- Drake's Team Says Apple Didn't Interfere With Lil Weezyana Stream, Calls It A "Publicity Stunt"28,089 Views121 Comments
- Stream Two-9's New EP, "#AugustTwo9"5,553 Views13 Comments
- Lil Wayne Brought Out Drake, Curren$y, Master P & More At Lil Weezyana Fest39,614 Views38 Comments