Funk Volume made an appearance on Shade 45's "Sway in the Morning" yesterday, where they let Sway know they are ready to put down half a million dollars on a rap battle against the top 3 from any label -- Strange Music, TDE, Shady Records, Slaughterhouse,
Demrick, possibly one of the most slept-on MCs in the game, has a dope new album with DJ Hoppa out at the moment by the name of Stoney Point. They dropped the video for lead single "Nobody's Safe" a few weeks back, and this past week they shared
Funk Volume producer Kato's gearing up to release a compilation EP called Pathomania, and after sharing the Jarren Benton and Scotty ATL-featuring lead single, "Hater Like U," he drops another one today.
This morning we posted one of the last leaks off Dizzy Wright's anticipated album The Growing Process, and if that got you itching for the full album, you can listen to it in full below.
Dizzy Wright is now a day away from the release of his new album, The Growing Process. With the album impacting tomorrow, we've got one last leak off the album with the feature-heavy "God Bless America." The mellow vibe is produced by SnizzyOnTheBeat.
The subject of our forthcoming digital cover and the man behind the highly hyped The Growing Process, Dizzy Wright, is an ideal ambassador for hip-hop's next generation.
Demrick's latest album Losing Focus and DJ Hoppa's latest Hoppa And Friends both were released in 2015 and both were unmitigated successes.
Back in February, Funk Volume's Dizzy Wright announced The Growing Process, a new album scheduled to drop later in 2015. This morning, he's given us some more details on the project. It's out on May 26th, and the tracklist is below.
It's 4/20, so if you've got a video featuring Berner in the bank, best drop it today. That's what Dizzy Wright's done, sharing his "I Can Tell You Needed It" visuals, which feature the Taylor Gang rapper, today.
Last night you might have peeped Dizzy Wright's new set of visuals/new single "Train Your Mind." The Funk Volume rapper is setting us up for what's to come with his new album, The Growing Process, which he announced simultaneously.
Last week, Jarren Benton dropped Slow Motion Vol. 1. The EP marks his first official release since June 2013. Jarren is now one of Funk Volume's leading emcees, and the EP includes features from fellow labelmates such as Hopsin and Jon Connor.
Recently Jarren Benton dropped off his new EP, Slow Motion, and in a press run for the new project the Funk Volume rapper took a trip to the HNHH offices to discuss the EP.
Next Tuesday (January 27th), Jarren Benton will be dropping off his EP Slow Motion Vol. 1. Less than a week ahead of that, he's decided to grant us streaming privileges. Listen to the eight track project below.
After revealing in a video yesterday that his "retirement" from rap was a hoax, and he's not moving to Australia after all, Hopsin is getting straight into the promo for his new album Pound Syndrome.
The independent record label Funk Volume is gearing up to host a virtual hip-hop conference, open to everyone. It'll be really easy to join, as all you need to do is sit down at your computer and check in.
Jarren Benton hasn't dropped a new project since My Grandmother's Basement last June, and he also hasn't dropped much in the way of new music either. That's not to say the (weirdest) member of Funk Volume hasn't kept himself busy.
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram198 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum921 Views11 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs2,910 Views20 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke5,797 Views39 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"22,550 Views164 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shares "Kunta's Groove Sessions" Tour Dates, Jay Rock To Support16,964 Views116 Comments
- Young Chop Calls Out Kanye West For Using Chicago Artists36,809 Views179 Comments
- Beyonce, Jay Z, Kanye West, Rihanna & Pharrell All Suing French Clothing Company28,331 Views46 Comments
- The Game Don't Change: The Making Of "The Documentary 2"21,968 Views39 Comments
- Eminem Writes Essay On The Genius Of Tupac15,859 Views91 Comments
- Karrueche Tran Says Dating Chris Brown Has Made It Harder To Get Work43,200 Views113 Comments
- #TBT: Tech N9ne's Early Singles4,160 Views24 Comments
- GoldLink Announces Debut Album, Shares First Single4,687 Views14 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know The Game's "The Documentary"?9,977 Views37 Comments
You may also like...
- Mick Jenkins "Your Love" Video1,973 Views