First Week Sales Projections For Kid Ink's "Full Speed" [Update: Official Numbers Are In] Feb 10, 2015 at 09:13 PM
Kid Ink dropped off his sophomore album yesterday, and with the album's release, Ink hit up Best Buy in NYC to say hi to a few fans and pick up a few copies of the album himself; watch us document that below.
This past Tuesday, Kid Ink shared Full Speed, his second album since signing to RCA a little over two years ago.
As his big singles have proved, Kid Ink is one of the savviest artists in the hip-hop/R&B sphere. His new album, Full Speed, plays like a greatest hits compilation, and we had the privilege of sitting down with the man himself on release day.
Yesterday, Kid Ink dropped his sophomore album, Full Speed. Consisting of twelve hot tracks, the album is also available in deluxe format at Best Buy, which is where Ink himself went to get that special edition.
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Kid Ink’s sophomore album, Full Speed, has finally arrived! Released tonight via iTunes, the highly anticipated 12-track project features guest appearances from the likes of Chris Brown, Usher, Tinashe, R. Kelly, Migos, Young Thug, and more.
Kid Ink's sophomore album Full Speed is only a few days away now. With the album release around the corner, the rapper sat down with MTV's Rob Markman to discuss the concept as well as the connection Full Speed has with Ink's debut, My Own Lane.
Last night, industry heavy-hitters, tastemakers and writers packed into a room in NYC's Jungle City Studios to get a sneak peek at Kid Ink's upcoming album Full Speed, due out February 3rd via RCA.
Earlier this week, Kid Ink blessed us with "Like A Hott Boyy," a Lil Wayne tribute that'll live on his upcoming sophomore album Full Speed. Today, we get a minute long preview of the Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz-produced cut's video.
Kid Ink Announces New Album "Full Speed" With Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Tracklist Released] Jan 8, 2015 at 06:03 PM
Now that Kid Ink's new single featuring Tinashe and Usher, "Body Language," is officially off the ground and taking over the airwaves, the rapper is ready to announce a release date, title and cover art for his upcoming sophomore effort.
Kid Ink delivered a new single off his newly-announced Full Speed sophomore album late last night. The minimal and whispered "Cool Back" has Ink flexing his fashion steez on us, and today the rapper has quickly turned around a music video for it.
- Tech N9ne Reveals "Special Effects" Tour Dates262 Views3 Comments
- Stream Ballout & Tadoe's "The Rise Of Glo Gang Empire"731 Views9 Comments
- Stream Archibald Slim's "The Other Special Guest"230 Views1 Comment
- Forgot About Dre: Tracking Dr. Dre's Last Five Years5,484 Views24 Comments
- Kanye West Is Headlining KIIS FM’s Wango Tango Event1,463 Views13 Comments
- Drake's OVO x Mitchell & Ness 'Raptors' Collab Officially Unveiled2,063 Views0 Comments
- Ticket Giveaway: See The LOX Live In Brooklyn241 Views0 Comments
- T-Pain Says He's Not Making A "Comeback," Explains Aaliyah Collaboration6,913 Views11 Comments
- Lit At LIV: 5 Altercations At The Miami Club5,585 Views12 Comments
- Stream OG Maco's "I Made This Shit Before 'U Guessed It'" Compilation3,756 Views9 Comments
- Lil Durk's Manager Reportedly Killed In Chicago Shooting17,238 Views40 Comments
- 40 Vs. Boi-1da10,400 Views54 Comments
- Stream Eric Bellinger's "Birthday Gifts" EP3,389 Views8 Comments
- Social Media Roasts West Virginia Following Blowout Loss To Kentucky5,536 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Has The First No. 1 Album Ever With "Pimp" In Its Title18,017 Views103 Comments