Thus far, the Dej Loaf-assisted "Be Real" is the highest-charting song from Kid Ink's 2015 album Full Speed, besting both of its predecessors, "Body Language" and "Hotel." Last night, he brought it to Revolt TV to perform for a live studio audience, sans
At the beginning of February, Kid Ink dropped his third studio album, Full Speed, which hit #1 on the rap charts and included features from Chris Brown, Usher, Migos, and Dej Loaf.
First Week Sales Projections For Kid Ink's "Full Speed" [Update: Official Numbers Are In] Feb 10, 2015 at 09:13pm
Kid Ink dropped off his sophomore album yesterday, and with the album's release, Ink hit up Best Buy in NYC to say hi to a few fans and pick up a few copies of the album himself; watch us document that below.
This past Tuesday, Kid Ink shared Full Speed, his second album since signing to RCA a little over two years ago.
As his big singles have proved, Kid Ink is one of the savviest artists in the hip-hop/R&B sphere. His new album, Full Speed, plays like a greatest hits compilation, and we had the privilege of sitting down with the man himself on release day.
Yesterday, Kid Ink dropped his sophomore album, Full Speed. Consisting of twelve hot tracks, the album is also available in deluxe format at Best Buy, which is where Ink himself went to get that special edition.
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Kid Ink’s sophomore album, Full Speed, has finally arrived! Released tonight via iTunes, the highly anticipated 12-track project features guest appearances from the likes of Chris Brown, Usher, Tinashe, R. Kelly, Migos, Young Thug, and more.
Kid Ink's sophomore album Full Speed is only a few days away now. With the album release around the corner, the rapper sat down with MTV's Rob Markman to discuss the concept as well as the connection Full Speed has with Ink's debut, My Own Lane.
Last night, industry heavy-hitters, tastemakers and writers packed into a room in NYC's Jungle City Studios to get a sneak peek at Kid Ink's upcoming album Full Speed, due out February 3rd via RCA.
Earlier this week, Kid Ink blessed us with "Like A Hott Boyy," a Lil Wayne tribute that'll live on his upcoming sophomore album Full Speed. Today, we get a minute long preview of the Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz-produced cut's video.
Kid Ink Announces New Album "Full Speed" With Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Tracklist Released] Jan 8, 2015 at 06:03pm
Now that Kid Ink's new single featuring Tinashe and Usher, "Body Language," is officially off the ground and taking over the airwaves, the rapper is ready to announce a release date, title and cover art for his upcoming sophomore effort.
Kid Ink delivered a new single off his newly-announced Full Speed sophomore album late last night. The minimal and whispered "Cool Back" has Ink flexing his fashion steez on us, and today the rapper has quickly turned around a music video for it.
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"2,905 Views34 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them8,538 Views33 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 302,968 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross To Release New Album "Black Dollar" This Week9,341 Views56 Comments
- Trick Daddy Files For Bankruptcy3,367 Views17 Comments
- Kanye West Hosting Next Year's VMAs Is Reportedly "On The Table"4,535 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd Talks "BBTM," Working With Kanye West, Influences4,441 Views18 Comments
- Travi$ Scott Announces "Rodeo" Tour Dates7,414 Views36 Comments
- Isaiah Rashad Teases A New Project Coming Soon5,298 Views26 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Critiques Miley Cyrus' Hosting Duties At MTV VMAs15,989 Views53 Comments
- "Straight Outta Compton" Becomes Highest Grossing Music Biopic Ever5,805 Views35 Comments
- Kanye West Is Willing To Help The Man Who Is Trying To Trade His Yeezys For A Kidney5,304 Views0 Comments
- Watch Performances From The Weeknd, A$AP Rocky & More At The 2015 MTV VMAs3,373 Views6 Comments
- Jeezy Announces New Album Coming In November4,072 Views16 Comments
You may also like...