At the beginning of February, Kid Ink dropped his third studio album, Full Speed, which hit #1 on the rap charts and included features from Chris Brown, Usher, Migos, and Dej Loaf.
First Week Sales Projections For Kid Ink's "Full Speed" [Update: Official Numbers Are In] Feb 10, 2015 at 09:13pm
Kid Ink dropped off his sophomore album yesterday, and with the album's release, Ink hit up Best Buy in NYC to say hi to a few fans and pick up a few copies of the album himself; watch us document that below.
This past Tuesday, Kid Ink shared Full Speed, his second album since signing to RCA a little over two years ago.
As his big singles have proved, Kid Ink is one of the savviest artists in the hip-hop/R&B sphere. His new album, Full Speed, plays like a greatest hits compilation, and we had the privilege of sitting down with the man himself on release day.
Yesterday, Kid Ink dropped his sophomore album, Full Speed. Consisting of twelve hot tracks, the album is also available in deluxe format at Best Buy, which is where Ink himself went to get that special edition.
Kid Ink's third album (and second on a major label) Full Speed hits stores today, and the L.A.
Kid Ink’s sophomore album, Full Speed, has finally arrived! Released tonight via iTunes, the highly anticipated 12-track project features guest appearances from the likes of Chris Brown, Usher, Tinashe, R. Kelly, Migos, Young Thug, and more.
Kid Ink's sophomore album Full Speed is only a few days away now. With the album release around the corner, the rapper sat down with MTV's Rob Markman to discuss the concept as well as the connection Full Speed has with Ink's debut, My Own Lane.
Last night, industry heavy-hitters, tastemakers and writers packed into a room in NYC's Jungle City Studios to get a sneak peek at Kid Ink's upcoming album Full Speed, due out February 3rd via RCA.
Earlier this week, Kid Ink blessed us with "Like A Hott Boyy," a Lil Wayne tribute that'll live on his upcoming sophomore album Full Speed. Today, we get a minute long preview of the Metro Boomin and DJ Spinz-produced cut's video.
Kid Ink Announces New Album "Full Speed" With Cover Art & Release Date [Update: Tracklist Released] Jan 8, 2015 at 06:03pm
Now that Kid Ink's new single featuring Tinashe and Usher, "Body Language," is officially off the ground and taking over the airwaves, the rapper is ready to announce a release date, title and cover art for his upcoming sophomore effort.
Kid Ink delivered a new single off his newly-announced Full Speed sophomore album late last night. The minimal and whispered "Cool Back" has Ink flexing his fashion steez on us, and today the rapper has quickly turned around a music video for it.
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks3,587 Views14 Comments
- The Game Has Been Repeating The Same "Freestyle" For Four Years37,573 Views121 Comments
- Nelly Is Putting Out A Country Project4,052 Views43 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 20- April 264,242 Views1 Comment
- Waka Flocka Asks To Buy Out Of Atlantic Contract7,245 Views26 Comments
- Is Amber Rose Dating Machine Gun Kelly?26,035 Views92 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: Jay Z Vs. Kanye West15,259 Views78 Comments
- Listen To 3 New Remixes From K Camp5,988 Views10 Comments
- "6 God" Producer Syk Sense Says Drake Had The Beat Before Jace15,281 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Game Worn Nike's Just Sold For The Price Of A Brand New Benz5,569 Views0 Comments
- Joey Bada$$ Announces "World Domination" Tour With Denzel Curry & Mick Jenkins4,621 Views26 Comments
- Kanye West Still Supports TIDAL8,064 Views35 Comments
- Young Thug Is Engaged25,123 Views102 Comments
- Nas Says New Album Coming This Summer6,903 Views61 Comments
- Listen To Raekwon's Album "Fly International Luxurious Art"2,681 Views11 Comments
You may also like...
- Big Deal396 Views