DJ Kay Slay continues to feed the e-streets with new music.
It's been a long minute since we heard from Gillie Da Kid.
Broken Ankles is out now and if you haven't heard, it's that new Freeway/Girl Talk collaborative EP. We posted a song from the EP a little while earlier, it being the track that featured Jadakiss on the track, "I Can Hear Sweat."
Girl Talk, the Swedish producer who can use upwards of hundreds of samples to create entirely new songs, and the rapper Freeway have joined forces for a collaborative EP which will be called Broken Ankles.
Check out Cherry Pie, the latest track from Freeway & The Jacka, featuring Freddie Gibbs & Jynx which dropped on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013.
Listen to Nobody Move, the latest track from Mossburg, featuring Freeway & Shyne. The cut dropped on Friday, May 31st, 2013. Mossburg's future brightens with every new release, and Nobody Move certainly isn't an exception.
Check out F&F, the latest from Freeway which features a guest appearance from Frankie Vado on the assist. The track was released on Wednesday, February 6th, 2013.
Bump Psychopath, the latest cut from Jakk Frost which features Freeway, Malik B, Reef The Lost Cauze & Tana Da Beast on the assist. It dropped on Monday, January 21st, 2013.
Quotable Lyrics"Black Santa, Black Santa, Black Santa, Black Santa Bitches, bitches, vicious style Happy Holidays, Statik Selektah Statik, what up?
Give Roc Reloaded (Prod. by Jake One) a listen - it's a new offering from Freeway, featuring Neef Buck, Young Chris, Memphis Bleek, Peedi Crakk & Pain In Da Ass. It was dropped on Tuesday, December 18th, 2012.
Freeway's chances in this game are improving with each new release, and Real Shit is no exception - quite the opposite, in fact. It's a nice addition to the impressive catalogue Freeway has been building over the years.
Stream Beards R Us , the newest drop from Jakk Frost which features Freeway, Malik B & Tana Da Beast. The cut was released on Tuesday, October 16th, 2012. Jakk Frost continues to impress with each new leak, and Beards R Us is no exception.
Check out Who Want What, the latest from JR & PH7 which features a guest appearance from Freeway, Saigon & Ras Kass on the assist. The track was released on Sunday, September 30th, 2012.
Listen to F.O.S. , the latest track from Freeway, featuring Mama Jones. The cut dropped on Wednesday, September 26th, 2012. Freeway's future brightens with every new release, and F.O.S. certainly isn't an exception.
Check out Deal With It , the latest track from Boaz, featuring Freeway which dropped on Friday, August 31st, 2012. Boaz's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Deal With It has further strengthened that fact.
Quotable Lyrics"This is the way the story goes, when you in it for the dough And you swinging for the fence, close friends'll turn to foes Act just like hoes, want you to get the dinner for 'em Niggas trying to slow; walk me but I been up on 'em Partly cau
Bump Microphone Murder, the latest cut from DJ Kay Slay which features Beanie Sigel, Freeway, Young Chris & Tray Lee on the assist. It dropped on Friday, June 22nd, 2012.
- Kendrick Lamar's "King Kunta" Video Is Premiering Today In Times Square3,780 Views18 Comments
- T-Pain Explains Why His Aaliyah Collaboration Didn't Make The Mixtape3,189 Views10 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Explains "The Blacker The Berry", "Mortal Man" & More3,747 Views15 Comments
- 5 Things You Should Know About TIDAL7,868 Views28 Comments
- Kevin Gates Gets Into Physical Altercation With Two Women7,932 Views35 Comments
- Rick Ross & DJ Khaled Talk New Meek Mill Album, Announce "Self Made, Vol. 4"9,624 Views36 Comments
- T-Pain's "The Iron Way" Review5,758 Views28 Comments
- Beyonce Posts Snippet Of New Song With Jay Z On Instagram7,397 Views13 Comments
- Tyga Got Served At His LA Gear Release Party8,779 Views0 Comments
- Stream Jodeci's "The Past, The Present, The Future" Album 2,108 Views4 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Chris Paul's 'Death' By Crossover4,800 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: March3,366 Views7 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Denies Owning A Marijuana Dispensary 5,449 Views0 Comments
- Is There A Waka Flocka Sex Tape?20,544 Views51 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Meaning Behind "To Pimp A Butterfly" Album Title31,664 Views69 Comments