Royce Rizzy has been dropping steady heat recently, and today he has blessed us with his newest mixtape PreRolled. The So So Def rapper has historically collabed with some big names -- Iamsu!, Wiz Khalifa, Twista, etc -- but PreRolled is co
DJ Kay Slay continues to keep the posse cuts coming.
About two months ago, Philly native Freeway teamed up with Oakland's The Jacka for their second project as a duo. Entitled Highway Robbery, the album brought together 15 tracks of fiery hip-hop.
DJ Kay Slay continues to feed the e-streets with new music.
Charlie Sloth grabbed two heavy hitters for this week's "Fire In The Booth" freestyle series. Write My Wrongs emcees Freeway & The Jacka trade bars like they've been doing this their entire lives (which they have, by the way).
Back in May, A$AP Ferg offered up a slick, official remix of Freeway and Girl Talk's track "Suicide," which was originally included on the unlikely duo's Broken Ankles EP.
Freeway and The Jacka dropped a joint album entitled Highway Robbery earlier this week, and today they paid a visit to Sway In The Morning in support of the project.
Almost exactly 11 months ago (October 14, 2013), Freeway and The Jacka paired up to present a joint tape entitled Write My Wrongs. Now they return with an official full-length called Highway Robbery.
Just about eleven months ago to the day, Freeway and The Jacka put out Write My Wrongs, a joint tape that featured guest spots by Jahdan Blakkamoore, Husalah, Erk Tha Jerk, Phil Da Agony, Lee Majors, Freddie Gibbs, Jynx, Fed X, Hollow Tip and T-Wayne.
It's been a long minute since we heard from Gillie Da Kid.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Broken Ankles is out now and if you haven't heard, it's that new Freeway/Girl Talk collaborative EP. We posted a song from the EP a little while earlier, it being the track that featured Jadakiss on the track, "I Can Hear Sweat."
Girl Talk, the Swedish producer who can use upwards of hundreds of samples to create entirely new songs, and the rapper Freeway have joined forces for a collaborative EP which will be called Broken Ankles.
After revealing the official artwork and tracklist to their upcoming Broken Ankles EP last week, sample producer Girl Talk, and Freeway decided to debut the first offering off the project with "Tolerated", featuring Waka Flocka.
Freeway & Girl Talk Reveal Artwork, Tracklist & Release Date For "Broken Ankles" EP Mar 25, 2014 at 03:09pm
Producer and mash up artist Girl Talk announced last October that he would be teaming up with one of his "favorite rappers of all time", Freeway on a collaborative EP.
Roc Marciano, Freeway and Knowledge the Pirate all met up one summer's day in New York City to shoot this music video for their collaboration off Roc Marciano's latest album, Marci Beaucoup, which dropped back in December, so obviously these three knew what th
Philly native Young Chris comes through today with a fellow Philly rapper, Freeway, for a joint freestyle. They've gone over Big K.R.I.T.'s "Red Eye" record, which originally appeared on the "4eva N a Day" project.
Check out Cherry Pie, the latest track from Freeway & The Jacka, featuring Freddie Gibbs & Jynx which dropped on Wednesday, October 23rd, 2013.
Give Write My Wrongs a spin - it's the latest tape from Freeway & The Jacka, having dropped on Monday, October 14th, 2013. Freeway & The Jacka's musical situation is improving with every new release, and Write My Wrongs will most definitely help the cause.
Freeway has been fairly quiet as of late. While he has been known to have prolific outbursts (as evidenced by 2009's underrated Month Of Madness series), we haven't heard a full project from Philly Freezer in a while.
Freeway Talks "Roctober" Initiative, "Roc Reunion" Show, New Album & Brother Ali Collaboration Sep 8, 2013 at 12:28pm
During a conversation with HipHopDX at the recent Coast 2 Coast Convention in Miami, Florida, Freeway discussed his new album, his collaborative project with Brother Ali and his upcoming "Roc Reunion" show.
- French Montana Shares Artwork & Tracklist From "Casino Life 2"20,135 Views103 Comments
- Stephen Curry To Be Named NBA MVP4,743 Views0 Comments
- Houston Astros Are Selling Hats Signed By Bun B And Fat Joe For $2005,181 Views16 Comments
- Madonna Wishes She Didn't Kiss Drake At Coachella49,055 Views96 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 25 - May 12,776 Views3 Comments
- Kanye West Changes His Album Title36,141 Views84 Comments
- See The Tracklist To Jamie Foxx's "Hollywood: A Story Of A Dozen Roses"8,723 Views18 Comments
- Beyonce Signs 3 Teenagers For $1.5 Million23,644 Views29 Comments
- Review: Raekwon's "Fly International Luxurious Art"5,127 Views25 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Performs "See You Again" & "We Dem Boyz" On SNL8,168 Views13 Comments
- De La Soul Raised Over $600K On Kickstarter For Their New Album7,966 Views37 Comments
- "Barter 6" Producer Wheezy Wants To Work With Lil Wayne32,677 Views61 Comments
- Lyrical Allegiance: Picking Pacquiao/Mayweather Sides Through Song12,942 Views31 Comments
- Turk Files Default Motion After Cash Money Ignores His Lawsuit12,177 Views24 Comments
- Jay Z, Drake & Eminem Are Among Billboard's "Money-Makers" Of 201438,934 Views22 Comments
You may also like...