Freeway Ricky Ross may not have been successful in getting his name back from Rick Ross, but he hasn't given up just yet. After losing his legal battle in the L.A. Supreme Court, he's now taking Rozay to the United States Supreme Court.
Rick Ross Beats Freeway Ricky Ross In Court [Update: Freeway Ricky Ross Responds] Jan 5, 2014 at 04:25pm
It looks as though the on-going battle between rapper Rick Ross and former drug lord Freeway Rick Ross has finally come to a close. It's been exhaustive, to say the least.
Freeway Ricky Ross takes pretty much any chance he can get to throw dirt on the name of the man who stole his.
It's pretty well-known that the real Rick Ross and the rapper Rick Ross don't exactly like each other. Freeway Ricky Ross has attempted to get his name back by taking Rozay to court, but was never successful.
The exhausting battle between noted former drug kingpin "Freeway" Ricky Ross and MMG honcho Rick Ross over the use of his moniker looks like it will continue.
It may comes as surprising, but the former Nickelodeon star, Nick Cannon, has announced he'll be playing the role of Freeway Rick Ross in an upcoming film about the drug kingpin.The two appeared in a video announcement sharing the news, and apparently the re
- New Release Date For Jeremih's "Late Nights: The Album" Surfaces7 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Settles Lawsuit Over "Bound 2" Sample2,558 Views12 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Reveals Why He Got Sick At His New York Show6,660 Views18 Comments
- Places & Faces Referenced On ASAP Rocky's "A.L.L.A."7,240 Views21 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Scores First Number One Record17,432 Views112 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For A$AP Rocky & Boosie Badazz12,827 Views107 Comments
- Lil B Is Now Targeting LeBron James And The Cleveland Cavaliers3,138 Views0 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Addresses Rita Ora Lyrics On "A.L.L.A."21,091 Views24 Comments
- NXNE Festival Defends Action Bronson Against Petition Claiming He "Glorifies Rape"4,093 Views15 Comments
- Migos Unveil The Cover Art For "YRN: Tha Album"8,897 Views44 Comments
- Chicago's Jimmy Butler Took A 75% Pay Cut To Leave Adidas For Jordan Brand4,587 Views0 Comments
- Dizzy Wright's Turn-Up Essentials Playlist1,776 Views7 Comments
- Petition Asks Billboard To Retract Iggy Azalea's "Top Rap Song" Award12,309 Views107 Comments
- 50 Cent's SMS Promotions Company Files For Bankruptcy 10,478 Views32 Comments
- Run The Jewels Announce Fall Tour1,357 Views10 Comments
You may also like...