Now that Your Old Droog has been revealed to be his own man, and not Nas in disguise, he's free to show his considerable skills in freestyles at radio stations. His latest has him heading up to Shade 45 to kick a cipher on Tony Touch's Toca Tuesdays program.
Astro just dropped off his Computer Era project, and on a promo run for the EP, he visited the Shade 45 offices to kick a "Five Fingers of Death" freestyle on "Sway In The Morning." Running through beats such as N*E*R*D's "Spaz" and Kanye West's "We Major,"
18 year old MC Bishop Nehru is one of the most precocious talents in the game, something that veterans Nas and DOOM clearly realized this year, as the former signed him to his label, and the latter released the NehruvianDoom project with him.
Your Old Droog reemerges after a lengthy absence for a brand new episode of "Just Rhymin'" with DJ Skizz. Freestyling briefly over Skizz's own "Light Years" instrumental, Droog reminds listeners why he's one to be on the lookout for.
Chris Brown recently stopped by Hot 97 to say what up to Funkmaster FLex, and while on the air, he kicked a pretty unbelievable freestyle. Unbelievable in the sense that it makes his recent LA Leakers freestyle pale in comparison. Watch it above.
French Montana chopped it up with Sway for Sway In The Morning, where he discussed his upcoming album Mac & Cheese 4, and revealed a tentative release date of December 16th for the album. He says the LP is finished, it's just a matter of clearing samples.
It's been a few months since Cik.Money came through with his "Nahimtalkinbout" remix, but there's a saying in the music video world that goes "better late than never." Coming through with the official visuals for the track, Cik.Money clearly pulled no punches
Just about two weeks ago, Bizzy Crook came up to Shade 45's NYC office to pay a visit to Statik Selektah's Showoff Radio show and kick a thrilling freestyle. Since then, he made a repeat visit, this time while Toca Tuesdays was on the air, and again came thro
Logic is about to be in serious promo mode with his debut album, Under Pressure, dropping October 21st. Today, the DMV rapper visited Soul Assassins Radio to start that promotion and while there he decided to treat the listeners to a sick freestyle.
Now here's something you don't see every day. After dropping a freestyle from A-F-R-O on his YouTube channel a few days ago, R.A.
With Kanye West making a surprise appearance at Chicago’s AAHH! Fest Sunday night, just about everyone else’s set went quietly unnoticed, minus Common’s "Kingdom" remix performance featuring Jay Electronica.
- Action Bronson's Public NXNE Performance Cancelled Following Misogyny Criticism3,622 Views23 Comments
- Nicki Minaj "Demands" Orgasms, Advises Women To Do The Same16,644 Views57 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 23 - 29)3,301 Views4 Comments
- The #SausageMovement Doesn't Appreciate Lil Mama's New Song10,540 Views37 Comments
- President Obama's 'MTM' Air Jordan Pack Officially Revealed2,550 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Cancels Entire "Great Escape" Tour12,090 Views56 Comments
- "SURF" Got You Feeling Like What? Fans Rejoice On Twitter8,143 Views44 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Says He Wanted To Re-Do His Verse On "M'$" After Hearing Lil Wayne's19,269 Views49 Comments
- Allen Iverson Announces Multi-Year Partnership With Stance Socks2,409 Views0 Comments
- Beyoncé's Albums Could Potentially Be Stripped From Tidal10,096 Views17 Comments
- Staff Picks (May 29)1,321 Views2 Comments
- Samples Of The Week: A$AP Rocky Edition4,939 Views4 Comments
- Suspect In Lil Wayne Bus Shooting May Be Affiliated With Young Thug15,313 Views74 Comments
- What’s New In Battle Rap (May 29)2,326 Views0 Comments
- Jay Z Put On Blast For All-White TIDAL Staff13,591 Views118 Comments