If you follow Jay Electronica's twitter into the wee hours of the morning like we do, you may have noticed a new track crop up. That song is Jay Electronica's freestyle over Soulja Boy's "We Made It" track, featuring Jay-Z, and it's awesome.
Big Sean may be preparing to drop off his new album Dark Sky Paradise tomorrow, but today he's hitting us with a freebie, "Me, Myself & I." The freestyle is over Beyonce's instrumental, which, in case you didn't is produced by Ro Ransom's frequent collaborator
Kendrick Lamar continues his invasion on Power 106. After stopping Big Boy’s Neighborhood for a lengthy freestyle, K. Dot decided to bless Justin Credible & J Cruz with a quick freestyle over some simple "lunch table" pounding, courtesy of Mars.
You probably were not expecting to see Kid Ink x Raekwon on a track together today, but lo and behold, Funkmaster Flex got it done. The West Coast native and the East Coast native spit together for Funk Flex, over the classic Mobb Deep "Shook Ones Pt.
While we wait on new cuts from Lupe Fiasco's anticipated album Testuo & Youth (all we've heard thus far is "Old School Love") he's decided to give us an ignant look with "Thot 97." This follows up the more conscious "Piru Blues" which was a throwaway from hi
Fabolous continues to keep his #FridayNightFreestyle streak alive. After hitting us with a freestyle over “Shook Ones” last week, Fab returns tonight with another one over Wu Tang’s classic cut “Aint Nuthin Ta Fuck Wit”.
- A$AP Rocky Settles 2013 Assault Case1 View0 Comments
- Quavo & Offset Of Migos Arrested During Concert At Georgia Southern University6,761 Views19 Comments
- The Weeknd Brings Out Kanye West At Coachella4,758 Views21 Comments
- Victim in Suge Knight Hit-And-Run Incident Blames Self For Terry Carter's Death10,622 Views36 Comments
- TIDAL Just Sacked Its CEO35,528 Views88 Comments
- Underrated Audio: April 11 - April 173,062 Views1 Comment
- 10 Essential Father Tracks6,233 Views15 Comments
- Jeremih Sued Over "Don't Tell 'Em" Artwork12,803 Views27 Comments
- Jordan Brand Gave Nicki Minaj Her Own 'Pink Print' Air Jordans4,040 Views0 Comments
- Ranking The NBA Playoffs Series' From Least To Most Compelling2,605 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 188,801 Views29 Comments
- Curtis Williams & Key! Arrested On Felony Charges12,463 Views28 Comments
- Stream Berner & B-Real's New EP "Prohibition 2"4,502 Views3 Comments
- 140 Bars Or Less: Tweets Of The Week (April 11 - April 17)10,819 Views11 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator, Vic Mensa, T-Pain, More Tapped For Mad Decent Block Party7,719 Views10 Comments
You may also like...
- Told Y'all373 Views