2015 has truly been a landmark year for hip-hop. There have been countless quality album releases from rappers all over, impressive music videos, and the emergence of a new crop of rappers.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
The art of freestyling isn't as honored as it once was. Many artists have been guilty of pulling out the BlackBerry or spitting "off the dome" rhymes that just happen to end up on a future single.
Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Most of us have seen an epic moment in rap battles. If it didn't come while watching Eminem's "8 Mile", maybe you've seen a local competition with some ill talent, or at least a strong YouTube video that made your drop your jaw.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
DJ Mustard's sound is more present than ever these days. While we're now hearing various types of artists take on the signature west coast snap the DJ is known for, YG is definitely one of the first to take on the style.
Lamar Odom has been working out with a trainer in Long Island, and has some serious interest from both the Clippers and Lakers if he can show that he's in shape, and not using any illicit substances.
WILD 'N OUT is known for pitting rappers and comedians against one another in a series of competitions. To celebrate the show returning for its fifth season, HNHH has compiled a list of artists we'd like to see go head to head in freestyle battles.
- Meek Mill Disses Drake In Charlotte, NC151,111 Views600 Comments
- 8 Rappers Who Had Their Careers Ruined By Diss Tracks82,369 Views136 Comments
- ASAP Rocky & Tyler, The Creator Announce Co-Headlining Tour32,381 Views34 Comments
- Texans Running Back Arian Foster To Undergo Surgery, Will Miss Start Of NFL Season2,094 Views0 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At The MTV VMAs 3,811 Views24 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Admits To Having More Plastic Surgery22,214 Views63 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Donated $5,000 To Amber Rose's SlutWalk Protest17,286 Views79 Comments
- All 6 OVO Fests, Ranked24,840 Views33 Comments
- Dr. Dre's "Compton" To Premiere On Apple Music8,698 Views41 Comments
- 50 Cent & Ja Rule Resurrect Beef On Instagram59,518 Views137 Comments
- Everything Dr. Dre Has Produced Since His Last Album17,528 Views49 Comments
- Rihanna Shares Photos From Crop Over Festival In Barbados12,766 Views35 Comments
- Taylor Swift Credits Jay Z For Helping Her Reconcile With Kanye West12,613 Views18 Comments
- The Weeknd Shares "Beauty Behind The Madness" Tracklist22,932 Views107 Comments
- Drake Debuts New 'OVO' Raptors Jersey And 'OVO' Air Jordan 8 5,397 Views0 Comments