Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
The art of freestyling isn't as honored as it once was. Many artists have been guilty of pulling out the BlackBerry or spitting "off the dome" rhymes that just happen to end up on a future single.
Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Most of us have seen an epic moment in rap battles. If it didn't come while watching Eminem's "8 Mile", maybe you've seen a local competition with some ill talent, or at least a strong YouTube video that made your drop your jaw.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
DJ Mustard's sound is more present than ever these days. While we're now hearing various types of artists take on the signature west coast snap the DJ is known for, YG is definitely one of the first to take on the style.
Lamar Odom has been working out with a trainer in Long Island, and has some serious interest from both the Clippers and Lakers if he can show that he's in shape, and not using any illicit substances.
WILD 'N OUT is known for pitting rappers and comedians against one another in a series of competitions. To celebrate the show returning for its fifth season, HNHH has compiled a list of artists we'd like to see go head to head in freestyle battles.
- Kid Cudi Says "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven" Is 98% Done, Single Out This Month109 Views4 Comments
- Will Smith Reveals He's Been Working With Drake On Jaden Smith's Beats 1 Radio Show4,153 Views10 Comments
- Dr. Dre's Beats 1 Radio Show Debuts Today3,057 Views9 Comments
- Meek Mill Disses Joe Budden Over Comments About His Relationship With Nicki Minaj39,707 Views203 Comments
- Stream Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album" On Tidal109,707 Views687 Comments
- Album Cover & Tracklist Revealed For Lil Wayne's "Free Weezy Album"68,927 Views142 Comments
- Joe Budden On Meek Mill's Affection For Nicki Minaj: "I Hate Everything About It"56,461 Views75 Comments
- Run The Jewels Have A Weekly Beats 1 Radio Show & It Starts Tonight1,926 Views3 Comments
- Classic Rotation: D'Angelo's "Brown Sugar"2,680 Views9 Comments
- Young Thug Delays "Slime Season" Mixtape: "Sorry 4 The Wait!"41,750 Views165 Comments
- All-Black Colorway Of The Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost To Release This Fall4,100 Views0 Comments
- Review: Vince Staples' "Summertime '06"11,060 Views70 Comments
- Chris Brown & The Mother Of His Child Go Back & Forth On Instagram30,688 Views68 Comments
- Stream Ghostface Killah & Adrian Younge's "Twelve Reasons To Die II"3,282 Views6 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (June 27 - July 3)6,738 Views6 Comments
You may also like...