Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Most of us have seen an epic moment in rap battles. If it didn't come while watching Eminem's "8 Mile", maybe you've seen a local competition with some ill talent, or at least a strong YouTube video that made your drop your jaw.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
DJ Mustard's sound is more present than ever these days. While we're now hearing various types of artists take on the signature west coast snap the DJ is known for, YG is definitely one of the first to take on the style.
Lamar Odom has been working out with a trainer in Long Island, and has some serious interest from both the Clippers and Lakers if he can show that he's in shape, and not using any illicit substances.
WILD 'N OUT is known for pitting rappers and comedians against one another in a series of competitions. To celebrate the show returning for its fifth season, HNHH has compiled a list of artists we'd like to see go head to head in freestyle battles.
- Lil Wayne's Tour Bus Shot At In Atlanta1 View0 Comments
- Freddie Gibbs Is The Happiest Dad On Earth7,027 Views30 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: April 256,833 Views18 Comments
- Daz Dillinger Has Two Unreleased Songs With Biggie Smalls Still In The Vault9,392 Views26 Comments
- 10 Essential Yung Lean Tracks 7,828 Views39 Comments
- Ciara Previews Two New Songs On Instagram6,185 Views17 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Mobb Deep's "The Infamous"2,131 Views13 Comments
- Diddy & Mark Wahlberg Put $250k On Mayweather-Pacquiao Fight21,386 Views24 Comments
- Chief Keef Announces New Album "The Cozart"18,225 Views79 Comments
- 50 Cent Explains His Sudden Reunion With Floyd Mayweather33,472 Views30 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Announces New Mixtape Title & Release Date60,763 Views81 Comments
- Waka Flocka Flame Says Beef With Gucci Mane Is "Under The Rug"... For Now20,904 Views24 Comments
- Undercover Folk Songs From Yelawolf's "Love Story"5,582 Views25 Comments
- Waka Flocka Talks "Flockaveli 2," Says Listening To Pop Music Is "Gangsta"6,576 Views21 Comments
You may also like...
- Vursatyl "Bring It To A Halt" Video162 Views
- Sav Sire "SOHO" Video (Heatseekers)577 Views
- Dizzy Wright On Ebro In The Morning1,699 Views