The Saga continues. While in New Jersey Thursday night for the latest stop “in his girl’s tour,” Meek decided to take time out his set to direct another set of freestyle disses aimed at Drake.
2015 has truly been a landmark year for hip-hop. There have been countless quality album releases from rappers all over, impressive music videos, and the emergence of a new crop of rappers.
Ranking Meek Mill's top five freestyles-- a futile task, really. Most every one of his tracks is a freestyle. He never writes down his lyrics, and though most rappers make said claim these days, with Meek, we really believe it.
The art of freestyling isn't as honored as it once was. Many artists have been guilty of pulling out the BlackBerry or spitting "off the dome" rhymes that just happen to end up on a future single.
Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Most of us have seen an epic moment in rap battles. If it didn't come while watching Eminem's "8 Mile", maybe you've seen a local competition with some ill talent, or at least a strong YouTube video that made your drop your jaw.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
DJ Mustard's sound is more present than ever these days. While we're now hearing various types of artists take on the signature west coast snap the DJ is known for, YG is definitely one of the first to take on the style.
Lamar Odom has been working out with a trainer in Long Island, and has some serious interest from both the Clippers and Lakers if he can show that he's in shape, and not using any illicit substances.
WILD 'N OUT is known for pitting rappers and comedians against one another in a series of competitions. To celebrate the show returning for its fifth season, HNHH has compiled a list of artists we'd like to see go head to head in freestyle battles.
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK1,152 Views8 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL636 Views12 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"1,973 Views20 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida3,732 Views45 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show2,638 Views15 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,412 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More5,966 Views50 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,424 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,082 Views31 Comments
- The White House Responds To Kanye West's Presidency Bid66,400 Views125 Comments
- Review: The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness"32,197 Views124 Comments
- Lupe Fiasco Collecting Fans' Copies Of "Lasers" So He Can Destroy Them26,595 Views78 Comments
- Top Tracks: August 24 - August 3010,231 Views12 Comments