Raekwon's Only Built 4 Cuban Linx has been celebrated as a classic for some time, but one record from the Wu Tang Chef's debut album has managed to stay on the tip of our tongues over the last 20 years.
Reader favorites Hopsin & Dizzy Wright may be a few weeks late to make our list of the best Tim Westwood freestyles, but you better believe they both brought their A-game in the booth.
Most of us have seen an epic moment in rap battles. If it didn't come while watching Eminem's "8 Mile", maybe you've seen a local competition with some ill talent, or at least a strong YouTube video that made your drop your jaw.
Rae Sremmurd have become known for two reasons: their connection to Mike WiLL Made It (hence their name being "Ear Drummers" backwards) and their nearly ubiquitous hit "No Flex Zone." Lately, the track has inspired hip-hop heavyweights like Nicki Minaj, Pusha
For the past two weeks, we've been polling you on your favorite versions of popular tracks. Last week Kevin Gates (somewhat surprisingly) took the cake in the "Cut Her Off" battle, and the week prior, G-Unit won the "0 To 100" contest by a landslide.
Ever since Drake dropped off "0 To 100" right in the middle of Summer Jam on June 1st, rappers from every corner of the game have been clamoring to hop on the track, with everyone from Juicy J to Joell Ortiz spitting over Boi-1da, 40 and Nineteen85's ill produ
YG Calls Out Producers Of Iggy Azalea's "Fancy" For "Jocking" DJ Mustard's Sound Jul 4, 2014 at 03:20pm
DJ Mustard has certainly established himself as a hitmaker this year, but unfortunately it comes as a price. As much as DJ Mustard's sound has penetrated the charts, it's being replicated at a high rate.
On Friday, Funkmaster Flex appeared on the ESPN show "Highly Questionable" with Dan Le Batard and Bomani Jones to answer questions about partying with J.R.
DJ Mustard's sound is more present than ever these days. While we're now hearing various types of artists take on the signature west coast snap the DJ is known for, YG is definitely one of the first to take on the style.
Lamar Odom has been working out with a trainer in Long Island, and has some serious interest from both the Clippers and Lakers if he can show that he's in shape, and not using any illicit substances.
WILD 'N OUT is known for pitting rappers and comedians against one another in a series of competitions. To celebrate the show returning for its fifth season, HNHH has compiled a list of artists we'd like to see go head to head in freestyle battles.
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music1,323 Views3 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles3,154 Views15 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL14,082 Views26 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?6,540 Views36 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More1,091 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks3,316 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade1,192 Views18 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date2,672 Views18 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs3,296 Views14 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram21,876 Views66 Comments
- Action Bronson Announces "Mr. Wonderful" World Tour3,396 Views12 Comments
- The Game Allegedly Punches Man During Pro-Am Basketball Game6,431 Views22 Comments
- Top Tracks Of The Week: March 25 - March 301,883 Views2 Comments
- A$AP Rocky Covers Complex5,790 Views15 Comments
- Leaked Images Of Jordan Brand's Summer '15 Lineup2,937 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views