Earlier this month, we were introduced to Chicago's Zona Man via his track "Mean To Me," which had him linking up with a hometown hero (Lil Durk) and his unlikely new label boss (Future) over a beat from longtime Chicago drill revolutionary C-Sick.
Back in January, Future and Zaytoven dropped the Beast Mode tape (still one of the year's best in this writer's opinion), and included on there was a jam with Young Scooter called "Oooooh." Now Scooter's gone and repurposed it for his upcoming tape&n
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Since releasing his sophomore album, Honest, about a year ago, Future has been on a mixtape tear, sharing Monster last fall and the back-to-back heaters Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year.
Part of Future’s appeal lies in a musically indefinable existence. While both Pluto (and the 3D version) and Honest became somewhat of a set template for artists like Travi$ Scott, Future himself is a blend of the past, some not so distant.
Freebandz rapper Test just delivered a new 26-track mixtape Crabs And Blow on which you'll find this Young Scooter-featured cut "Out My Trunk" with production from Will A Fool. What you got in your trunk? Cop the full tape here. Quotable Lyrics
Test is one of Future's Freebandz artist, hailing from Baltimore. We're formally introducing you to him today with the release of his DJ Esco-hosted mixtape Crabs And Blow. Appearances from fellow Freebandz artist Mexico Rann as well as Young Scooter.
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
Stream Black Woodstock: The Soundtrack, a new offering from Future & FreeBand Gang, which was released on Monday, April 22nd, 2013.
T-Pain is well-known for his use of auto-tune, and recently took to Instagram to throw some shots at fellow pitch-correction abuser Future. The rapper turnt singer poked fun at the Bugatti used in the video for the Ace Hood-helmed track that Future sing
- Stream OJ Da Juiceman & Zaytoven's Joint Project "Juice vs Zay"1,798 Views20 Comments
- Stream Dreezy's "Call It What You Want" EP3,228 Views7 Comments
- VH1 Announces Premiere Date For The Game's Dating Show "She's Got Game"9,726 Views46 Comments
- Mariah Carey To Get Her Own Star On Hollywood Walk Of Fame3,387 Views21 Comments
- Shy Glizzy Arrested In Maryland18,485 Views22 Comments
- David Banner Sues Young Money Over Alleged Unpaid Royalties14,364 Views39 Comments
- Fetty Wap The First Male Rapper To Have Two Top 10 Singles Since Lil Wayne36,962 Views171 Comments
- Damian Lillard Releases New Song Using Classic Jadakiss Beat2,744 Views0 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Announces "Family Matters" Tour6,756 Views11 Comments
- Chance The Rapper Says Kanye West Almost Narrated "Surf"8,803 Views17 Comments
- 7 Times Rappers Trolled The World22,519 Views27 Comments
- Young Thug Waives His Preliminary Hearing In Terroristic Threats Case13,347 Views30 Comments
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis Cover Complex4,915 Views51 Comments
- Ebro Speaks On Funk Flex Fiasco, Responds To Power 105.131,369 Views53 Comments
- Charlamagne Tha God Gives Funkmaster Flex "Donkey Of The Day"41,261 Views63 Comments
You may also like...
- Migos On ESPN's "Highly Questionable"1,116 Views