Earlier this month, we were introduced to Chicago's Zona Man via his track "Mean To Me," which had him linking up with a hometown hero (Lil Durk) and his unlikely new label boss (Future) over a beat from longtime Chicago drill revolutionary C-Sick.
Back in January, Future and Zaytoven dropped the Beast Mode tape (still one of the year's best in this writer's opinion), and included on there was a jam with Young Scooter called "Oooooh." Now Scooter's gone and repurposed it for his upcoming tape&n
Future's rise to stardom wouldn't be possible without the help of Mike Will Made It, and vice versa. Mike Will produced many of Future's breakout hits, including Pluto's "Turn on the Lights", and he executively produced last year's Honest.
Scrolling through the comments on a Young Thug Instagram post is an experience like no other, even in an age when being able to hide behind a computer screen has made disparaging trolls out of nearly all of us.
Since releasing his sophomore album, Honest, about a year ago, Future has been on a mixtape tear, sharing Monster last fall and the back-to-back heaters Beast Mode and 56 Nights this year.
Part of Future’s appeal lies in a musically indefinable existence. While both Pluto (and the 3D version) and Honest became somewhat of a set template for artists like Travi$ Scott, Future himself is a blend of the past, some not so distant.
Freebandz rapper Test just delivered a new 26-track mixtape Crabs And Blow on which you'll find this Young Scooter-featured cut "Out My Trunk" with production from Will A Fool. What you got in your trunk? Cop the full tape here. Quotable Lyrics
Test is one of Future's Freebandz artist, hailing from Baltimore. We're formally introducing you to him today with the release of his DJ Esco-hosted mixtape Crabs And Blow. Appearances from fellow Freebandz artist Mexico Rann as well as Young Scooter.
K.E. On The Track has been the subject of some controversy recently. He was accused of taking credit for a beat that wasn't his a few weeks ago, after Rick Ross and Jay Z's "The Devil Is A Lie" arrived bearing his name as producer.
Stream Black Woodstock: The Soundtrack, a new offering from Future & FreeBand Gang, which was released on Monday, April 22nd, 2013.
T-Pain is well-known for his use of auto-tune, and recently took to Instagram to throw some shots at fellow pitch-correction abuser Future. The rapper turnt singer poked fun at the Bugatti used in the video for the Ace Hood-helmed track that Future sing
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 111 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs13,071 Views39 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,465 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers15,142 Views37 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit21,817 Views44 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,764 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,471 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign16,773 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK10,051 Views32 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL2,671 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"16,203 Views51 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida10,480 Views78 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show8,066 Views20 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For2,714 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More12,133 Views56 Comments
You may also like...
- K Camp Freestyles On Funkmaster Flex780 Views
- Tinashe "Bet" x "Feels Like Vegas" Video3,014 Views
- Majid Jordan Feat. Drake "My Love" Video9,749 Views