Tomorrow, Lil Bibby will (hopefully) release his long-awaited sequel to Free Crack, his breakout 2013 mixtape. A day before that, he's decided to leak one more off of it: a remix of his old song "Water" that features Jadakiss and Anthony Hamilton.
Lil Bibby released his Free Crack mixtape last year to a considerable amount of hype. Since then, the anticipation for new material has quickly snowballed, with Bibby making the XXL Freshman Class, and subsequently signing on for a bunch of big features.
Lil Bibby's Free Crack 2 has been delayed several times, but hopefully we now have a set-in-stone release date. Bibby now says August 29th is the day, and shared the tracklist for the upcoming tape on Twitter.
Over the course of the last year, Lil Bibby and Lil Herb have proved that they're capable of carrying the torch for Chicago's drill scene while injecting it with a dose of indelible lyricism that many claimed was missing from the music of their peers.
- Judge Rules In Favor Of Tom Brady, Lifts 4-Game Suspension941 Views0 Comments
- A "Welcome To Death Row" Film Is Being Shopped Around2,673 Views18 Comments
- Janet Jackson Reveals "Unbreakable" Cover Art, Tracklist & Release Date1,182 Views10 Comments
- Migos Annnounce "Back To The Bando"2,483 Views10 Comments
- Gucci Mane To Release Autobiography "Within The Next Year"7,989 Views46 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform At Apple Music Festival4,446 Views22 Comments
- Dwight Howard Won't Face Criminal Charges For Bringing A Handgun Into An Airport7,796 Views0 Comments
- 7 Hip-Hop Biopics We Want to See20,506 Views143 Comments
- Prominent Sneaker Reseller Claims He Makes $3 Million Per Year Selling Jordans4,168 Views0 Comments
- J Cole's "2014 Forest Hills Drive" Goes Platinum22,068 Views132 Comments
- Who Would Be In Kanye West's Presidential Cabinet?13,121 Views94 Comments
- Teyana Taylor is Pregnant With Iman Shumpert's Baby22,708 Views64 Comments
- Azealia Banks Disses Nicki Minaj & Miley Cyrus22,102 Views96 Comments
- Tinashe Announces Sophomore Album "JOYRIDE"7,234 Views36 Comments
- French Montana Says He Has A Sneaker Collab With Reebok In The Works568 Views0 Comments