With no label on his back, Trinidad James can do whatever the fuck he wants, including releasing a sophomore album for free.99. After unveiling the artwork this morning along with the tracklist, the rapper follows through as planned with the full release.
James Fauntleroy has been working as a songwriter behind the scenes for some time, but in the last year or so we've really seen him come into the foreground of the music industry. Appearing on tracks like Drake's "Girls Love Beyonce", J.
Run The Jewels, which consists of Killer Mike and El-P, were originally supposed to release their sophomore album, Run The Jewels 2, on October 27th via Mass Appeal Records, but had a little change in plans.
A lot of readers mentioned wanting to hear more from Raury when it was announced that 17-year-old emcee earned himself the Kanye West stamp of approval earlier this week. Fortunately for them, Indigo Child has officially been released to the interwebs.
The other day G.O.O.D. Music producer-slash-rapper Travi$ Scott revealed artwork and a tracklist for a free album, Days Before Rodeo, and shortly thereafter he dropped the free release. He's made it clear via Twitter this should not be considered a mixtape.
Odd Future's Hodgy Beats and Left Brain, collectively known as MellowHype, have been working on new music to follow up 2012's release Numbers, and they've already locked down a date: July 4th.
Check out Diary Of A Trap God, a new mixtape from Gucci Mane that saw the light of day on Wednesday, September 11th, 2013. Gucci Mane's movement grows stronger with each new release, and Diary Of A Trap God has further strengthened that fact.
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums262 Views1 Comment
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 9757 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs29,978 Views76 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine6,634 Views36 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)6,352 Views10 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL11,609 Views58 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape26,767 Views60 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them6,422 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans5,971 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,045 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack5,212 Views24 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death32,206 Views61 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God7,171 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape15,798 Views52 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album36,878 Views155 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video671 Views
- Wati Heru "White Lines" Video299 Views
- Tory Lanez & Shlohmo "Acting Like" Video10,357 Views