A little over a month ago, HNHH brought you The Premonition, from Franc Grams. Now, as his Game assisted single "Power of the Dollar" gains traction on the radio, we present to you the video for his track "Down For Me" featuring Craigy F.
On the final leak before he drops his project The Premonition, Franc Grams gets a huge assist from none other than The Game. "Power Of The Dollar" also features Jus Cuz and was produced by Joe Milly.
Franc Grams is preparing his new studio album, The Premonition for a December release, and while he's already released a few tracks from the project, his biggest offering yet comes today with "Power Of The Dollar".
From the get-go, it's clear that Franc Grams means business on his new track "For The Kill 2." Spitting ferociously over a beatless instrumental for close to 90 seconds, the rapper sounds like he's foaming at the mouth, never pausing for a hook or even a leng
Franc Grams continues to impress with yet another freestyle track. The follow up the emcee's take on Game's "Bigger Than Me," "Seen It All" finds Grams expressing his displeasure with the hip-hop industry while presenting his plan to push the culture forward.
Franc Grams' #FrancGramsFridays series has given us several jams this summer, including "Classic," "My First Song," "No Summer Love" and many more. No he's back with 'All I Know," a high energy track that has him linking up with Anny Jules for the hook.
This "Believe Me" remix is the third instalment in New London, Connecticut emcee Franc Grams' ongoing #FrancGramsFridays series, and is one of several new reworkings of Wayne and Drake's latest collaboration.
Franc Grams released his "Trophies" freestyle earlier in the month, which served as a victory anthem for the UCONN Huskies' NCAA championship win. Grams is now back with a new cut, which was produced by A-Nice, and has a reflective, and laid-back feel.
Stream Connecticut (Prod. By Apathy), the newest drop from Franc Grams. The cut was released on Friday, July 5th, 2013. Things are looking better for Franc Grams with each new release, which Connecticut (Prod. By Apathy) has proven yet again.
- Lil Wayne Being Sued By Trukfit Model For Using Her Image On T-Shirt1,726 Views13 Comments
- Review: Freddie Gibbs' "Shadow Of A Doubt"7,937 Views133 Comments
- DMX Is Guest-Starring On ABC's "Fresh Off The Boat"3,583 Views18 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: November 25th10,425 Views33 Comments
- Busta Rhymes Is "Without Question" Releasing An Album In 20166,095 Views25 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Jadakiss' "Top 5 Dead Or Alive"12,228 Views55 Comments
- Boosie Badazz Says He Has Kidney Cancer, Later Deletes Caption19,547 Views70 Comments
- Young Thug & Rihanna Hit The Studio Together16,775 Views81 Comments
- Erykah Badu Shares "But You Caint Use My Phone" Cover Art & Tracklist8,647 Views20 Comments
- Former Cowboys Running Back Arrested For Assaulting A Law Officer At A Casino5,467 Views0 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan Countersued By Former Label8,758 Views25 Comments
- Golden State Warriors Set NBA Record For Best Start To A Season2,708 Views0 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Believes Race Played Role In His Overseas Bans6,947 Views32 Comments
- Vic Mensa Joins Chicago Protests Following Police Killing Of Laquan McDonald8,455 Views51 Comments