Foxy Brown is gearing up to have a comeback in 2014, starting with her new single "D.R.U.G.Z." which is going to be hitting iTunes next week. For now, DJ Superstar Jay liberates a snippet of the track so you can hear what you're in for. How's Foxy sound?
While performing her new single "Bandz Up" at a Gay Pride Week kick off party in NYC on Friday night, Foxy Brown feel off the stage, unfortunately. Can you appreciate the bars here? Have you heard Foxy Brown's D.R.U.G.Z (Snippet)?
Give Massacre Lil Kim Diss (Full) a listen - it's a new offering from Foxy Brown. It was dropped on Saturday, January 15th, 2011.
Check out Massacre (Lil Kim Diss) (Snippet), the latest from Foxy Brown. The track was released on Monday, January 10th, 2011.
Stream U Aint Ruff Enough, the newest drop from Foxy Brown which features Rekage. The cut was released on Friday, December 31st, 2010. Things are looking better for Foxy Brown with each new release, which U Aint Ruff Enough has proven yet again.
Stream Pretty Girl Rock (Remix), the newest drop from Foxy Brown. The cut was released on Wednesday, December 1st, 2010. Things are looking better for Foxy Brown with each new release, which Pretty Girl Rock (Remix) has proven yet again.
Bump Hold Yuh (Dissin Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj), the latest cut from Foxy Brown. It dropped on Friday, November 26th, 2010. Foxy Brown's horizons are broadening with each new release, and Hold Yuh (Dissin Lil Kim & Nicki Minaj) is no exception.
Bump BK Made Me, the latest cut from Foxy Brown. It dropped on Tuesday, March 30th, 2010. Foxy Brown's horizons are broadening with each new release, and BK Made Me is no exception.
Stream Rida Ya Bike, the newest drop from Ron Browz which features Foxy Brown. The cut was released on Wednesday, February 24th, 2010. Things are looking better for Ron Browz with each new release, which Rida Ya Bike has proven yet again.
- Chelsea Celebrate Premier League Title By Singing O.T. Genasis' "CoCo"1,862 Views12 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Turned His Instagram Profile Into One Huge Art Piece9,384 Views24 Comments
- Underrated Audio: May 17 - May 231,002 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Dr. Dre "2Nite" Feat. Kendrick Lamar & Jeremih Leak22,558 Views95 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Common's "Be"2,246 Views18 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Is Given Acid By Makonnen, Proceeds To Have Sex With Nine Women56,629 Views112 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Shoots "Alright" Video In The Bay13,758 Views62 Comments
- Juicy J Rushed To Hospital In San Francisco32,499 Views60 Comments
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday4,238 Views20 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity9,534 Views56 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend14,145 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season4,216 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2318,146 Views20 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums8,693 Views16 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 975,045 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- André DeSaint "Work For Me" Video867 Views