Dr. Dre is really getting money like no one else in the rap industry right now. While various Forbes lists have already proven this to us many times over, a new list on the site Sky Range has broken down the money data in a very shocking manner.
Dr. Dre hasn't come out with any new music in quite a while (although he did co-produce Kendrick Lamar's 2013 Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and had a verse on the hit-song, "The Recipe") but that hasn't stopped him from swimming in cash.
Yesterday, Forbes published a questionable article bearing the title, “Hip-Hop Is Run By A White, Blonde, Australian Woman,” in reference to Iggy Azalea.
Once again, Forbes comes through with that information we're all dying to know: just how rich are these hip-hop industry moguls? Names you might expect top the five-spot list, including Diddy, Jay Z and 50 Cent.
Forbes' "30 Under 30" List Includes Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Drake & More Jan 9, 2014 at 01:21pm
Forbes has released their annual "30 Under 30" list, and we see some familiar rap faces on the music section of the list. Wiz Khalifa, for example, makes the list for his third consecutive year.
Diddy, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes' "World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013" List Nov 24, 2013 at 06:24pm
Two months ago we saw Diddy top Forbes' Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists list, and now the Bad Boy label head returns on the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2013 list, although this time at #12 with $50 million.
Diddy recently topped Forbes' list for top earners in hip hop (something he's getting used to doing by this point), and thus sat down with the people at Forbes to discuss his business model, how much he has in the bank, and his potential to become rap's first
Forbes recently let go their list of the Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples, which Jay Z and Beyonce topped. Now they've released their annual list of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists, and while Hov doesn't top this list too, he comes pretty close at #2.
Jay Z and Beyonce are the power couple of hip-hop, but they dominate all other aspects of business as well. The celebrity couple have found themselves at the top of Forbes' Highest-Earning Celebrity Couple list yet again.
Forbes has announced the top 5 wealthiest rappers in 2013 based on their net worth. Naturally, everyone on the list has ventured beyond the world of hip hop to amass their wealth, but all are still involved with the rap game in some way.
Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has had quite a career thus far. Since debuting in 1996 with hip-hop classic Reasonable Doubt, he has sold over 50 million records worldwide.
- Young Dro Arrested For Theft2,459 Views11 Comments
- How To Tell If Your Yeezy Boosts Are Fake981 Views0 Comments
- Summer Jam 2015 Lineup Revealed, Featuring Kendrick Lamar, Chris Brown, Big Sean & More3,809 Views12 Comments
- Stream Wale's New Album "The Album About Nothing"9,314 Views63 Comments
- Stream Ludacris' New Album "Ludaversal"3,472 Views23 Comments
- Jay Z Wants TIDAL To "Extend The Album Cycle" & Restore "Fair Trade" In Music17,448 Views33 Comments
- Top 5 "Shook Ones" Freestyles17,222 Views58 Comments
- Kanye West, Rihanna, Nicki Minaj, J. Cole & More Announced As Owners Of TIDAL37,516 Views67 Comments
- Lil Wayne To Release "Free Weezy Album" In April?20,685 Views82 Comments
- Kevin Durant Lists His Top-10 NBA Players, Speaks On His 'Rap Career' + More3,215 Views0 Comments
- Rihanna's 10 Hardest Hip Hop Tracks6,654 Views9 Comments
- De La Soul Launch Kickstarter For First Album In A Decade2,162 Views23 Comments
- Waka Flocka Announces "Salute Me Or Shoot Me 5" Mixtape Release Date4,384 Views23 Comments
- A History Of Wiz Khalifa X Curren$y Collabs5,726 Views16 Comments
- 50 Cent & French Montana Clown Each Other On Instagram35,487 Views70 Comments
You may also like...
- Watch Jay Z's TIDAL Launch Announcement Live6,281 Views