Just in time to give you more of those Monday blues, Forbes has released their world's highest-paid celebrities list. The list ranks the celebrities of all domains together, giving us a glimpse at the top 95 earners of celebrity-dom.
Since 2007, Forbes has been profiling young rappers who are making major cash money.
Dr. Dre is really getting money like no one else in the rap industry right now. While various Forbes lists have already proven this to us many times over, a new list on the site Sky Range has broken down the money data in a very shocking manner.
Dr. Dre hasn't come out with any new music in quite a while (although he did co-produce Kendrick Lamar's 2013 Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and had a verse on the hit-song, "The Recipe") but that hasn't stopped him from swimming in cash.
Yesterday, Forbes published a questionable article bearing the title, “Hip-Hop Is Run By A White, Blonde, Australian Woman,” in reference to Iggy Azalea.
Once again, Forbes comes through with that information we're all dying to know: just how rich are these hip-hop industry moguls? Names you might expect top the five-spot list, including Diddy, Jay Z and 50 Cent.
Forbes' "30 Under 30" List Includes Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Drake & More Jan 9, 2014 at 01:21pm
Forbes has released their annual "30 Under 30" list, and we see some familiar rap faces on the music section of the list. Wiz Khalifa, for example, makes the list for his third consecutive year.
Diddy, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes' "World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013" List Nov 24, 2013 at 06:24pm
Two months ago we saw Diddy top Forbes' Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists list, and now the Bad Boy label head returns on the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2013 list, although this time at #12 with $50 million.
Diddy recently topped Forbes' list for top earners in hip hop (something he's getting used to doing by this point), and thus sat down with the people at Forbes to discuss his business model, how much he has in the bank, and his potential to become rap's first
Forbes recently let go their list of the Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples, which Jay Z and Beyonce topped. Now they've released their annual list of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists, and while Hov doesn't top this list too, he comes pretty close at #2.
Jay Z and Beyonce are the power couple of hip-hop, but they dominate all other aspects of business as well. The celebrity couple have found themselves at the top of Forbes' Highest-Earning Celebrity Couple list yet again.
Forbes has announced the top 5 wealthiest rappers in 2013 based on their net worth. Naturally, everyone on the list has ventured beyond the world of hip hop to amass their wealth, but all are still involved with the rap game in some way.
Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has had quite a career thus far. Since debuting in 1996 with hip-hop classic Reasonable Doubt, he has sold over 50 million records worldwide.
- Stream The Weeknd's New Album "Beauty Behind The Madness"5,854 Views22 Comments
- A Man On Facebook Is Looking To Trade His Yeezy Boosts For A Functioning Kidney10,053 Views0 Comments
- Nicki Minaj To Perform At 2015 MTV VMAs 4,230 Views36 Comments
- Classic Rotation: Outkast's "ATLiens"3,275 Views17 Comments
- Chris Brown Owns 14 Burger Kings28,869 Views82 Comments
- Adidas And Derrick Rose Officially Unveil His New Signature Sneaker, The D Rose 63,345 Views0 Comments
- Tinashe Collaborates With Boi-1da, Travi$ Scott, Hit-Boy & More For New Album9,513 Views35 Comments
- LyriQuiz: The Weeknd - "Wicked Games"6,509 Views19 Comments
- Slaughterhouse Announces East Coast Tour3,298 Views4 Comments
- Top 5 Moments From Action Bronson's "Fuck, That's Delicious"3,795 Views5 Comments
- Common Weighs In On Drake & Serena Hooking Up26,972 Views91 Comments
- Rita Ora Debuts New Song "Religion" With Wiz Khalifa, Fuels Dating Rumors14,798 Views40 Comments
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Receive $440k Settlement From Leaked Engagement Video12,210 Views29 Comments
- #TBT: Big Pun2,976 Views23 Comments
- Derrick Rose Accused Of Drugging And Raping His Ex Girlfriend9,042 Views0 Comments