Since 2007, Forbes has been profiling young rappers who are making major cash money.
Dr. Dre is really getting money like no one else in the rap industry right now. While various Forbes lists have already proven this to us many times over, a new list on the site Sky Range has broken down the money data in a very shocking manner.
Dr. Dre hasn't come out with any new music in quite a while (although he did co-produce Kendrick Lamar's 2013 Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and had a verse on the hit-song, "The Recipe") but that hasn't stopped him from swimming in cash.
Yesterday, Forbes published a questionable article bearing the title, “Hip-Hop Is Run By A White, Blonde, Australian Woman,” in reference to Iggy Azalea.
Once again, Forbes comes through with that information we're all dying to know: just how rich are these hip-hop industry moguls? Names you might expect top the five-spot list, including Diddy, Jay Z and 50 Cent.
Forbes' "30 Under 30" List Includes Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Drake & More Jan 9, 2014 at 01:21pm
Forbes has released their annual "30 Under 30" list, and we see some familiar rap faces on the music section of the list. Wiz Khalifa, for example, makes the list for his third consecutive year.
Diddy, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes' "World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013" List Nov 24, 2013 at 06:24pm
Two months ago we saw Diddy top Forbes' Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists list, and now the Bad Boy label head returns on the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2013 list, although this time at #12 with $50 million.
Diddy recently topped Forbes' list for top earners in hip hop (something he's getting used to doing by this point), and thus sat down with the people at Forbes to discuss his business model, how much he has in the bank, and his potential to become rap's first
Forbes recently let go their list of the Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples, which Jay Z and Beyonce topped. Now they've released their annual list of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists, and while Hov doesn't top this list too, he comes pretty close at #2.
Jay Z and Beyonce are the power couple of hip-hop, but they dominate all other aspects of business as well. The celebrity couple have found themselves at the top of Forbes' Highest-Earning Celebrity Couple list yet again.
Forbes has announced the top 5 wealthiest rappers in 2013 based on their net worth. Naturally, everyone on the list has ventured beyond the world of hip hop to amass their wealth, but all are still involved with the rap game in some way.
Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has had quite a career thus far. Since debuting in 1996 with hip-hop classic Reasonable Doubt, he has sold over 50 million records worldwide.
- Stream Yelawolf's "Love Story"897 Views10 Comments
- Top Tracks: April 13 - April 195,216 Views8 Comments
- Rich Homie Quan "Hurt" By Young Thug's "Bitch Homie Quan" Comment29,982 Views94 Comments
- Kanye West: "I Am An Innovator," Not A Musician11,200 Views83 Comments
- 4/20 Playlist8,703 Views23 Comments
- araabMUZIK Announces New Album "Dream World"2,017 Views5 Comments
- Russell Westbrook's Air Jordan 'Westbrook 0' Officially Unveiled5,758 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Covers PAPER Magazine4,070 Views14 Comments
- Migos Denied Bail After Arrest At Georgia Southern University17,365 Views60 Comments
- Rappers Share Their Smoking Preferences For 4/2017,748 Views42 Comments
- Big Sean & Ariana Grande Have Reportedly Broken Up51,178 Views125 Comments
- Dizzy Wright Shares Tracklist & Release Date For "The Growing Process"6,435 Views15 Comments
- Stream Curren$y's "Even More Saturday Night Car Tunes"12,003 Views14 Comments
- 10 Things To Do On 4/2014,882 Views57 Comments
- Top-10 Marijuana Inspired Sneakers693 Views0 Comments
You may also like...
- J. Cole "Wet Dreamz" Video557 Views