Since 2007, Forbes has been profiling young rappers who are making major cash money.
Dr. Dre is really getting money like no one else in the rap industry right now. While various Forbes lists have already proven this to us many times over, a new list on the site Sky Range has broken down the money data in a very shocking manner.
Dr. Dre hasn't come out with any new music in quite a while (although he did co-produce Kendrick Lamar's 2013 Good Kid m.A.A.d. City and had a verse on the hit-song, "The Recipe") but that hasn't stopped him from swimming in cash.
Yesterday, Forbes published a questionable article bearing the title, “Hip-Hop Is Run By A White, Blonde, Australian Woman,” in reference to Iggy Azalea.
Once again, Forbes comes through with that information we're all dying to know: just how rich are these hip-hop industry moguls? Names you might expect top the five-spot list, including Diddy, Jay Z and 50 Cent.
Forbes' "30 Under 30" List Includes Kendrick Lamar, Wiz Khalifa, Drake & More Jan 9, 2014 at 01:21pm
Forbes has released their annual "30 Under 30" list, and we see some familiar rap faces on the music section of the list. Wiz Khalifa, for example, makes the list for his third consecutive year.
Diddy, Jay Z & Dr. Dre Make Forbes' "World's Highest-Paid Musicians 2013" List Nov 24, 2013 at 06:24pm
Two months ago we saw Diddy top Forbes' Highest-Paid Hip-Hop Artists list, and now the Bad Boy label head returns on the World's Highest-Paid Musicians of 2013 list, although this time at #12 with $50 million.
Diddy recently topped Forbes' list for top earners in hip hop (something he's getting used to doing by this point), and thus sat down with the people at Forbes to discuss his business model, how much he has in the bank, and his potential to become rap's first
Forbes recently let go their list of the Highest-Earning Celebrity Couples, which Jay Z and Beyonce topped. Now they've released their annual list of Highest Paid Hip-Hop Artists, and while Hov doesn't top this list too, he comes pretty close at #2.
Jay Z and Beyonce are the power couple of hip-hop, but they dominate all other aspects of business as well. The celebrity couple have found themselves at the top of Forbes' Highest-Earning Celebrity Couple list yet again.
Forbes has announced the top 5 wealthiest rappers in 2013 based on their net worth. Naturally, everyone on the list has ventured beyond the world of hip hop to amass their wealth, but all are still involved with the rap game in some way.
Shawn “Jay-Z” Carter has had quite a career thus far. Since debuting in 1996 with hip-hop classic Reasonable Doubt, he has sold over 50 million records worldwide.
- Lil B To Deliver Lecture At UCLA This Thursday2,618 Views14 Comments
- New Akon-Led Initiative Aims To Bring 600 Million Africans Electricity6,424 Views54 Comments
- See Photos From Drake's Houston Appreciation Weekend9,888 Views16 Comments
- Los Angeles Lakers GM Says Next Year Will Be Kobe Bryant's Final Season3,527 Views0 Comments
- Charts Don't Lie: May 2313,916 Views19 Comments
- Must-Hear Instrumental Hip Hop Albums6,556 Views14 Comments
- Allen Iverson Addresses Strip Club Rumors On Hot 974,227 Views0 Comments
- Listen To Three New Drake Songs124,863 Views200 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Covers Ebony Magazine9,705 Views40 Comments
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)7,694 Views13 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL14,292 Views63 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape33,102 Views70 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them7,588 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans7,736 Views9 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)2,339 Views1 Comment
You may also like...