Just in time to give you more of those Monday blues, Forbes has released their world's highest-paid celebrities list. The list ranks the celebrities of all domains together, giving us a glimpse at the top 95 earners of celebrity-dom.
Making the Forbes list in an honor often romanticized in rap, and if the latest "30 under 30" list is any indication, more and more hip hop and R&B artists will find themselves in the Forbes tax bracket.
Diddy recently topped Forbes' list for top earners in hip hop (something he's getting used to doing by this point), and thus sat down with the people at Forbes to discuss his business model, how much he has in the bank, and his potential to become rap's first
- Young Thug Maintains That He & Lil Wayne Have No Problems2,754 Views45 Comments
- Young Chop Brawls With Security At A3C Festival4,847 Views25 Comments
- Flying Lotus Releases 39-Track "You're Dead!" Deluxe Edition4,369 Views15 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (October 9)3,421 Views10 Comments
- How Much A Co-Sign Cost? The Downside Of Collaborating With Drake & Kanye20,484 Views83 Comments
- Drake's "IYRTITL" Is 2015's Highest-Selling Digital Album Through Q3 By Far15,134 Views124 Comments
- Young Thug Doesn't Mind Being Called Gay22,659 Views128 Comments
- Tory Lanez Announces SwaveNation Tour With Boogie4,187 Views37 Comments
- Review: The Game's "Documentary 2"27,463 Views153 Comments
- Gilbert Arenas Won't Stop Trolling Derek Fisher And Matt Barnes On Instagram4,527 Views0 Comments
- Released 20 Years Ago, GZA's "Liquid Swords" Finally Goes Platinum5,980 Views36 Comments
- Eminem Sends Gift To Young Fan With Customized Eminem Prosthetic Legs9,124 Views32 Comments
- Koopsta Knicca Of Three 6 Mafia Dies Following Stroke9,432 Views49 Comments
- Stream The Game's "The Documentary 2"32,148 Views180 Comments
You may also like...
- Roy Wood$ "Jealousy" Video2,267 Views