Que's "Forbes Atlanta," his collaborative project with Atlanta's prolific producer Sonny Digital, was one of the region's most underrated tapes of the year. Luckily, the two have not ended their partnership, delivering yet another banger with "Time".
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?3 Views0 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview33,667 Views62 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend6,258 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"40,755 Views138 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"59,465 Views300 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,162 Views8 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted11,245 Views28 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,756 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction13,639 Views69 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,242 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 63,370 Views105 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night46,208 Views92 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"69,575 Views127 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,836 Views4 Comments
You may also like...