Drake first brought the term "YOLO" to the masses with his 2011 single "The Motto." While it's a fairly obvious statement-- You Only Live Once-- we'd never before seen it shortened to an acronym which we could hashtag all the time and use on a daily basis.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week1 View0 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers3,515 Views20 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit5,391 Views15 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,000770 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20151,577 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign8,298 Views34 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK5,152 Views23 Comments
- The Weeknd To Perform On SNL1,434 Views16 Comments
- Five Things We Want From Rick Ross' "Black Dollar"7,706 Views42 Comments
- Kevin Gates Could Be Charged For Kicking A Female Fan In Florida7,163 Views66 Comments
- Chris Brown Is Being Sued By A Fan Who Was Injured At His Show4,678 Views17 Comments
- Top-8 September Sneaker Releases To Watch For1,830 Views0 Comments
- Powerhouse 2015 Line-Up Includes Kendrick Lamar, Big Sean, Future & More8,136 Views52 Comments
- De La Soul Recruit Usher, Snoop Dogg, 2 Chainz, Pete Rock & More For New Album3,911 Views8 Comments
- Rick Ross Dropping New Music With The Dream Tomorrow10,749 Views32 Comments
You may also like...