Drake first brought the term "YOLO" to the masses with his 2011 single "The Motto." While it's a fairly obvious statement-- You Only Live Once-- we'd never before seen it shortened to an acronym which we could hashtag all the time and use on a daily basis.
Awhile back on Instagram August Alsina shared a haunting image of himself with a noose around his neck, making it appear like he'd been hung. The image quickly got people talking, although August left little explanation as to its origins.
- Kehlani Signs With Atlantic; Starts "Tsunami Mob" Imprint1 View0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Ciara's "Jackie"476 Views4 Comments
- Nail Emojis Are Now Flooding Young Thug's Instagram8,404 Views38 Comments
- Wale And Fashion Retailer 'Villa' Have A Collab In The Works353 Views0 Comments
- Nothing Was The Same: Ranking Drake's Remixes8,092 Views32 Comments
- Young Thug Responds To The Game's Threat, Game Replies47,966 Views149 Comments
- ASAP Rocky Talks About His Craziest Experiences On Mushrooms6,039 Views12 Comments
- Noah Breakfast Talks Tory Lanez & Rare MP3s1,184 Views1 Comment
- Fetty Wap Explains How Drake Ended Up Remixing "My Way"7,731 Views19 Comments
- Cher Says Kanye West Personally Thanked Her For Auto-Tune3,565 Views6 Comments
- Chris Paul's Top-10 Air Jordans312 Views0 Comments
- Miguel Announces "WildHeart" Release Date2,324 Views5 Comments
- Hump Day Playlist2,256 Views3 Comments
- The Game Threatens Young Thug55,650 Views156 Comments
- Stream Joe Moses' New Album "Brackin"1,922 Views5 Comments
You may also like...