This year's MTV VMA award show is going down on Sunday, AUgust 30th, and today, the full list of nominees has been announced. View that below.
Whether you've been listening to Thundercat for years or just now hearing his name mentioned alongside Kendrick Lamar's, there is an undeniable mystique about this bassist / singer virtuoso.
Thundercat, bass player, singer, probable musical genius, just released a new EP called The Beyond: Where The Giants Roam.
The day Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly came out, Flying Lotus took to twitter to let us know some inside information on the LP.
Back in November, Flying Lotus treated fans at one of his shows to a previously unheard Kendrick Lamar verse, which at the time was rumored to be for his “Eyes Above” record off Lotus’ You’re Dead album.
We first heard Flying Lotus and Kendrick Lamar paired on the latter's You're Dead!!
On his interview with Hot 97 that uploaded to YouTube yesterday morning, Kendrick Lamar said there's "definitely, definitely" going to be a collaboration album with J. Cole.
Last night, Kendrick Lamar, or someone at Interscope, perhaps, released To Pimp a Butterfly a week ahead of its initial March 23 release date. Already the most anticipated album of the year, Kendrick's follow-up to Good Kid, M.A.A.D.
As we learned last year when the producer said Kendrick Lamar "took all of [his] beats," Flying Lotus found a big fan in the L.A. rapper. First linking up for "Never Catch Me" last year, the two L.A.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
Flying Lotus has been making brain-melting beats for about a decade now. The LA-based producer lives in the underground, but as the electronic music world has exploded, his music has gained the acclaim of critics and casual music listeners everywhere.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Kendrick Lamar seems to have taken a liking to Flying Lotus. Since he recruited the avant-garde L.A.
After hitting 300,000 followers on Twitter, experimental producer Flying Lotus has released a free compilation of "Ideas+Drafts+Loops" from his hard drive.
Tyler, The Creator & Flying Lotus Put The YouTube Music Awards On Blast [Update: Tyler Explains His Stance] Nov 9, 2013 at 03:30pm
Yesterday, we reported on the list of nominees for the inaugural YouTube Music Awards, which includes artists such as Kendrick Lamar, Eminem and Nicki Minaj.
A Recap Of Kanye West & Kendrick Lamar's Elaborate "Yeezus" Tour Kickoff In Seattle Oct 20, 2013 at 01:10pm
The DONDA creative team have outdone themselves once again. Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar began their highly anticipated "Yeezus" tour in Seattle, Washington last night, and to it describe it as a spectacle would be an understatement.
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?202 Views1 Comment
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview34,225 Views64 Comments
- Lil Kim Files Domestic Violence Lawsuit Against Ex-Boyfriend6,337 Views11 Comments
- Meek Mill Opens Up: "I'm Scared To Be Political"41,083 Views138 Comments
- Meek Mill Says He's Hitting The Studio "Soon"59,973 Views304 Comments
- Meet Maxo Kream: Houston's Next-Up5,209 Views8 Comments
- Migos Say Their Noisey "Atlanta" Episode Was Scripted11,322 Views29 Comments
- 7 Things We Learned From LeBron's Most Recent Twitter Q&A1,764 Views0 Comments
- Tyga Sued By Landlord For Unpaid Rent, Threatened With Eviction13,704 Views70 Comments
- Ice Cube Says The "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack Is Dropping This Week8,284 Views17 Comments
- Did Drake Actually Buy Charlamagne Tha God Bottles? 63,653 Views105 Comments
- Meek Mill Booed In Toronto Last Night46,364 Views92 Comments
- Twitter Reacts To Drake's Second Meek Mill Diss, "Back To Back"69,886 Views127 Comments
- Listen To Erykah Badu's New Mix6,864 Views4 Comments
You may also like...