This year's MTV VMA award show is going down on Sunday, AUgust 30th, and today, the full list of nominees has been announced. View that below.
Whether you've been listening to Thundercat for years or just now hearing his name mentioned alongside Kendrick Lamar's, there is an undeniable mystique about this bassist / singer virtuoso.
Thundercat, bass player, singer, probable musical genius, just released a new EP called The Beyond: Where The Giants Roam.
The day Kendrick Lamar's To Pimp a Butterfly came out, Flying Lotus took to twitter to let us know some inside information on the LP.
Back in November, Flying Lotus treated fans at one of his shows to a previously unheard Kendrick Lamar verse, which at the time was rumored to be for his “Eyes Above” record off Lotus’ You’re Dead album.
We first heard Flying Lotus and Kendrick Lamar paired on the latter's You're Dead!!
On his interview with Hot 97 that uploaded to YouTube yesterday morning, Kendrick Lamar said there's "definitely, definitely" going to be a collaboration album with J. Cole.
Last night, Kendrick Lamar, or someone at Interscope, perhaps, released To Pimp a Butterfly a week ahead of its initial March 23 release date. Already the most anticipated album of the year, Kendrick's follow-up to Good Kid, M.A.A.D.
As we learned last year when the producer said Kendrick Lamar "took all of [his] beats," Flying Lotus found a big fan in the L.A. rapper. First linking up for "Never Catch Me" last year, the two L.A.
After a successful debut, B4.Da.$$, at the beginning of the year, Joey Bada$$ has been relatively quiet. After hearing a track with Houston's Maxo Kream, we now get a leak of Joey's latest, "Perception Vs.
Flying Lotus' "You're Dead" did a good job of representing the many sides of the celebrated producer, digging deeper into the jazz, psychedelic, and rap influences he'd explored on previous releases.
After delivering the serene, glossy track "Medication Meditation" with Krayzie Bone the other day, Flying Lotus decides to drop another track (albeit a very different-sounding one) from the new "Grand Theft Auto V" soundtrack.
When hip-hop began, samples were all that DJs and producers had to construct instrumental tracks with. They'd dig through crates of vinyl trying to find isolated drum breaks, melodies or vocals that they could repurpose for use in hip-hop music.
2014 has already seen zooted beatmaker Flying Lotus cross paths with the biggest rappers he's worked with in his career, namely Kendrick Lamar and Snoop Dogg, who both appeared on his recent, mind-blowing opus You're Dead! Now that he's scored some new level
Before his new album You're Dead! dropped, Flying Lotus revealed that he had a ton of collaborations in the bank with Kendrick Lamar. He said at the time, "He took, like, 12, 13 of my tracks, man. I think he recorded all of them, too.
Ready or not, here are Flying Lotus' visuals perfect for Halloween. The producer decides to go an animated route for "Ready Err Not," and the video may take the cake for creepiest hip-hop music video ever. It's so creepy that viewer discretion is advised.
Flying Lotus has been making brain-melting beats for about a decade now. The LA-based producer lives in the underground, but as the electronic music world has exploded, his music has gained the acclaim of critics and casual music listeners everywhere.
Producer Flying Lotus is awaiting his album's release next week, but before then, he's giving fans a preview of what to expect with a live album stream.
Super producer Flying Lotus is getting ready to release his new album, You’re Dead, on October 7th, but before that arrives, he’s got some more promoting to do first.
Earlier this week we got a radio rip of Flying Lotus' new collaboration with Kendrick Lamar "Never Catch Me", which didn't come as too much of a surprise as the producer had previously said that "Kendrick Lamar took all my beats." This particular beat is all
Super producer Flying Lotus is getting ready to release his new album, You’re Dead, on October 7th, but before he does, he’s got some promoting to do first. Tonight, he’s given the LA Leakers the green light to premiere his new single “Never Catch Me�
Kendrick Lamar seems to have taken a liking to Flying Lotus. Since he recruited the avant-garde L.A.
Good Times is the latest offering from Black Jungle Squad representative Jeremiah Jae, featuring guest appearances from Isreal, Tre, FABLE, Beanz Da Poet and Oliver the 2nd, with production from the latter, Lord Raja, Jonwayne, Knxwledge and more.
- Meet Little Simz: UK's Fast-Rising Female Voice106 Views0 Comments
- Stream Hit-Boy's "Zoomin'" EP Feat. Pusha T & Quentin Miller427 Views7 Comments
- An Artist Made 'Kanye 2020' Yeezy Boosts And Hung Them On A Telephone Wire In NYC1,145 Views0 Comments
- Safaree Samuels Covered Up His Nicki Minaj Tattoo5,362 Views21 Comments
- DeJ Loaf Hits The Studio With Pharrell & Pusha T2,334 Views11 Comments
- Curren$y Announces "Canal St. Confidential" Release Date2,647 Views18 Comments
- Ranking The Top-10 Most Valuable Nike Foamposites 715 Views0 Comments
- Kanye West Was Reportedly Set To Perform At This Year's VMAs16,393 Views46 Comments
- D'Angelo's First TV Interview In Ten Years Airs This Week3,862 Views17 Comments
- The Weeknd's "Beauty Behind The Madness" By The Numbers16,899 Views41 Comments
- Jay Z Requests His Wealth Be Hidden From The Jury In "Big Pimpin'" Lawsuit24,079 Views45 Comments
- Michael Jordan's Space Jam Jersey Is Going Up For Auction For $10,0001,910 Views0 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: August 20153,873 Views5 Comments
- Kanye West, ASAP Rocky, The Weeknd, Pusha T Star In New Alexander Wang Campaign18,245 Views45 Comments
- Tyler, The Creator Opens Up About Being Banned From The UK11,040 Views34 Comments
You may also like...