Flume is one of the most exciting figures in dance-music culture, and it isn't even because he wants to be there. The Australian producer has carved his niche in the beat scene by making tunes big enough to get main stage approval.
This week we overloaded with music, thanks in most part to Halloween-- rappers love dropping their shit on a holiday of some sort or on some themed tip, and this year was no different.
- 10 Artists That Dr. Dre Put On67 Views0 Comments
- Iggy Azalea Announces Sophomore Album Title6,773 Views90 Comments
- Curren$y & Dame Dash Settle $3 Million Dollar Lawsuit11,611 Views18 Comments
- Logic Announces Release Date For Sophomore Album "The Incredible True Story"11,689 Views53 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Writes Letter To Eazy-E For PAPER Magazine9,957 Views140 Comments
- Jay Z & Beyoncé Are Renting A Mansion In L.A. For $150k A Month10,102 Views29 Comments
- Victor Cruz' Fiancee Sent A Group Text Message To All Of His Side Chicks9,090 Views0 Comments
- The Game Threatens Stitches Over DMs He Allegedly Photoshopped69,260 Views202 Comments
- Bawse Moves: How Rick Ross Shifted Focus In 20159,126 Views25 Comments
- Kanye West Says "808s" & "Yeezus" Are "So Much Stronger" Than "MBDTF"23,248 Views154 Comments
- Kid Cudi Warns Fans That "Man On The Moon 3" Will Be Nothing Like Previous Installments28,149 Views203 Comments
- Quiz: How Well Do You Know Kanye West?12,486 Views49 Comments
- Talib Kweli & 9th Wonder Reveal Tracklist & Cover Art For "Indie 500"4,331 Views18 Comments
- Snoop Dogg Hints At A Halloween Project Hosted By DJ Drama4,063 Views31 Comments