Since 23-year-old Australian producer released his debut album in 2012, he's gone on to see a ton of success, playing festivals worldwide and collaborating with everyone from Chet Faker to Ghostface Killah. Today, he shares new music in the form of a video.
Flume is one of the most exciting figures in dance-music culture, and it isn't even because he wants to be there. The Australian producer has carved his niche in the beat scene by making tunes big enough to get main stage approval.
This week we overloaded with music, thanks in most part to Halloween-- rappers love dropping their shit on a holiday of some sort or on some themed tip, and this year was no different.
Listen to Space Cadet, the new track by Flume featuring Ghostface Killah & Autre Ne Veut which was dropped on Friday, November 1st, 2013. Flume 's odds keep getting better with each new leak, and Space Cadet will undoubtedly improve his chances of winning.
- Chris Brown Files Documents To Establish Paternity 4,253 Views16 Comments
- First Look At The Yeezy 950 Boot Releasing This Fall2,511 Views0 Comments
- First Week Sales Projections For Meek Mill’s “Dreams Worth More Than Money”21,961 Views115 Comments
- Rick Ross Released From Jail After Posting $2 Million Bail29,809 Views90 Comments
- Young Money Rapper, Flow, Arrested On Charges Of Double Murder23,274 Views67 Comments
- Tyga's "The Gold Album" Sold 2,200 Copies Its Opening Week45,706 Views213 Comments
- Rap Industry Recap: June 20153,177 Views3 Comments
- Rome Fortune Intentionally Tweets Dick Pic16,279 Views49 Comments
- Joe Budden Announces Release Date For "All Love Lost"5,518 Views12 Comments
- Review: Tyga's "The Gold Album: 18th Dynasty"23,060 Views152 Comments
- The Game Facing Felony And Misdemeanor Charges For Punching Off-Duty Cop8,369 Views17 Comments
- Kid Ink Is Engaged16,817 Views53 Comments
- Top-5 July Sneaker Releases To Keep Your Eye On2,214 Views0 Comments
- Natural Born Hustlers: Top 5 Rapper CEOs8,025 Views26 Comments
- Rihanna Named Best Selling Digital Artist Of All-Time7,432 Views34 Comments