After much investigation, it has been confirmed: Soulja Boy is a swag-jacker. Some may say this is stating the obvious, as Soulja Boy has been incorporating other rappers’ flows into his music for many years.
Two days back we had an article about the origins of certain flows, and some of our ever reliable commenters took it to be some sort of ranking of the best flows, which was not the case.
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y finally announced the release date for their much-anticipated, and much-delayed project, Live In Concert. While Wiz was in NYC he kept the interviews going this morning, by hitting up Power 105's the Breakfast Club.
Poetic license is not a new concept. The idea of poetic license can be traced back to the Greco-Roman classical era and is derived from the Latin words, 'poeta' ('maker') and 'licentia' ('to be permitted,' 'liberty').
- Birdman's Instagram Hacked22,342 Views46 Comments
- Mac Miller's 3rd Studio Album Is Done9,182 Views74 Comments
- 'OVO' Air Jordan 10 Scheduled To Release This Weekend2,427 Views0 Comments
- PartyNextDoor's 5 Best Non-Album Tracks10,026 Views41 Comments
- K Camp Unveils Cover Art For "Only Way Is Up"2,916 Views14 Comments
- Stream Soulja Boy's "King Soulja 4"3,397 Views49 Comments
- #TBT: Fabolous' 2001-2005 Era5,506 Views20 Comments
- Tyga Says Eviction Lawsuit Is Fraudulent 6,116 Views36 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Dr. Dre's "Straight Outta Compton" Soundtrack7,859 Views17 Comments
- Jordan Brand Loses Trademark Lawsuit Against Knock-Off Beijing Company4,456 Views0 Comments
- Next Chief Keef Hologram Benefit Concert To Broadcast In 3 Cities At Once5,426 Views14 Comments
- iHeart Radio Music Festival Taps Kanye West, The Weeknd, Lil Wayne & More6,037 Views9 Comments
- R. Kelly Announces "Buffet" Album Release Date4,189 Views22 Comments
- Is Earl Sweatshirt Changing His Rap Name?22,642 Views41 Comments
- The 5 Most Confusing Things Birdman Said In His Angie Martinez Interview71,011 Views87 Comments