Poetic license is not a new concept. The idea of poetic license can be traced back to the Greco-Roman classical era and is derived from the Latin words, 'poeta' ('maker') and 'licentia' ('to be permitted,' 'liberty').
Two days back we had an article about the origins of certain flows, and some of our ever reliable commenters took it to be some sort of ranking of the best flows, which was not the case.
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y finally announced the release date for their much-anticipated, and much-delayed project, Live In Concert. While Wiz was in NYC he kept the interviews going this morning, by hitting up Power 105's the Breakfast Club.
- 140 Bars: Tweets Of The Week (May 16 - 22)963 Views5 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Releases "The Night Is Still Young" Video Exclusively On TIDAL2,003 Views17 Comments
- 50 Cent Sues Rick Ross For Allegedly Leaking His Own Baby Mama's Sex Tape7,648 Views23 Comments
- The Atlanta Hawks Are Begging Lil B To Show Mercy On Them2,715 Views0 Comments
- T'yanna Wallace Answers Questions From Biggie Fans2,142 Views4 Comments
- Staff Picks Playlist (May 22)779 Views1 Comment
- Eminem To Executive Produce "Southpaw" Soundtrack2,330 Views16 Comments
- French Montana Decries "Hateful Speech" Surrounding Chinx's Death13,313 Views39 Comments
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God5,299 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape10,742 Views59 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album28,973 Views149 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon11,356 Views58 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again6,716 Views27 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations6,874 Views16 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,963 Views28 Comments