Poetic license is not a new concept. The idea of poetic license can be traced back to the Greco-Roman classical era and is derived from the Latin words, 'poeta' ('maker') and 'licentia' ('to be permitted,' 'liberty').
Two days back we had an article about the origins of certain flows, and some of our ever reliable commenters took it to be some sort of ranking of the best flows, which was not the case.
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y finally announced the release date for their much-anticipated, and much-delayed project, Live In Concert. While Wiz was in NYC he kept the interviews going this morning, by hitting up Power 105's the Breakfast Club.
- Stream Bad Lucc's New Album "Off The Porch"65 Views0 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar Reveals Which "TPAB" Song He'd Want Tupac On, Covers Mass Appeal2,498 Views12 Comments
- Lil Wayne Reportedly Argued With Audience Members Before Bus Shooting4,325 Views24 Comments
- OVO Unveils Spring '15 Collection1,472 Views0 Comments
- Transformation Tuesday Playlist1,721 Views3 Comments
- JR Smith Suspended For Swinging At Boston's Jae Crowder1,243 Views0 Comments
- Hip-Hop Reacts To The Death Of Freddie Gray & Baltimore Riots5,149 Views38 Comments
- Kendrick Lamar, Nas, Schoolboy Q Playing Osheaga 20152,817 Views10 Comments
- Migos Postpone "Yung Rich Nation" Tour3,597 Views7 Comments
- Creator, Cast Of "The Wire" Speak On Baltimore Riots2,919 Views23 Comments
- Top-5 Air Jordan Releases To Watch For In May1,172 Views0 Comments
- Behind The Beat: Ducko Mcfli2,313 Views1 Comment
- Stream Kehlani’s New Album “You Should Be Here”4,987 Views17 Comments
- 10 Essential Jamie xx Tracks9,343 Views19 Comments