After much investigation, it has been confirmed: Soulja Boy is a swag-jacker. Some may say this is stating the obvious, as Soulja Boy has been incorporating other rappers’ flows into his music for many years.
Poetic license is not a new concept. The idea of poetic license can be traced back to the Greco-Roman classical era and is derived from the Latin words, 'poeta' ('maker') and 'licentia' ('to be permitted,' 'liberty').
Two days back we had an article about the origins of certain flows, and some of our ever reliable commenters took it to be some sort of ranking of the best flows, which was not the case.
Wiz Khalifa and Curren$y finally announced the release date for their much-anticipated, and much-delayed project, Live In Concert. While Wiz was in NYC he kept the interviews going this morning, by hitting up Power 105's the Breakfast Club.
- Drake Reportedly Wearing "Free Meek Mill" Shirt At OVO Fest Rehearsal15,121 Views75 Comments
- Lloyd Banks Says That "Cold Corner 3" Will Be A Commercial Release2,703 Views38 Comments
- Review: Migos' "Yung Rich Nation" 4,825 Views46 Comments
- Jeezy Donates 1,000 Backpacks To Atlanta Students1,000 Views21 Comments
- Travi$ Scott's 6 Most Ridiculous Stage Stunts Of 20154,910 Views16 Comments
- Chris Brown Reportedly Plans To Fight Baby Mama For Custody Of Their Daughter4,353 Views18 Comments
- Adidas Is Offering James Harden $200 Million To Leave Nike2,306 Views0 Comments
- 5 Things We Want From Kid Cudi's "Speedin' Bullet To Heaven"5,066 Views16 Comments
- Nipsey Hussle Apologizes To Black Women Following Distasteful Tweets9,769 Views44 Comments
- Will Smith Rumored To Be Special Guest At Drake's OVO Fest Tonight11,018 Views37 Comments
- Frank Ocean's Brother Trolls Fans With Fake Album Release8,653 Views24 Comments
- Who Had The Better Verse: A$AP Rocky Vs. ScHoolboy Q11,533 Views36 Comments
- Tyga Sued For $100K By Las Vegas Promoter7,467 Views69 Comments
- Photos: Kendrick Lamar At Osheaga 20154,711 Views19 Comments
- Sneaker Consignment Shop Selling Kanye West's Grammy-Worn Yeezys For $75,0001,652 Views0 Comments
You may also like...