HotNewHipHop's On The Come Up series profiles rising stars in the rap game that show strong promise and the will to succeed. Most of the time, they're new to the site but deserve some shine.
In Tallahassee yesterday, veteran rapper Talib Kweli joined the ongoing sit-in protests at the Florida Capitol.
This afternoon we received a new banger from Rick Ross, "I Wonder Why," in which he raps about the 'Stand Your Ground' law, in somewhat of an ode to Trayvon Martin.
Rumors Circulate That Kanye West, Alicia Keys, Wale & More Join Stevie Wonder's Boycott Of Florida [Update: List Largely Discredited] Jul 24, 2013 at 09:55am
The death of Trayvon Martin, and the not-guilty verdict for his killer, George Zimmerman, continues to divide people and spark controversy. Recently 100 rallies were held across the U.S., seeking justice for Trayvon.
We've heard from many rappers already about how the felt after George Zimmerman was found not guilty in the case investigating the death of Florida teen, Trayvon Martin.
- James Harden Has Been Cursed By Lil B The Based God0 Views0 Comments
- Fabolous Announces "Friday Night Freestyles" Mixtape4,949 Views40 Comments
- Wiz Khalifa Announces Sequel To "Rolling Papers" Album16,816 Views128 Comments
- Nicki Minaj Says Jay Z Collaboration Is Dropping Soon9,249 Views45 Comments
- Beanie Sigel Wants To Collaborate With Jay Z Again5,435 Views25 Comments
- The Weeknd & Drake Score MMVA Nominations5,839 Views14 Comments
- TBT: Ice Cube6,093 Views25 Comments
- PayPal Ordered To Re-Pay $15 Million For Scamming Customers8,274 Views0 Comments
- Flavor Flav Arrested On DUI & Possession Charges11,256 Views29 Comments
- Biggie Tracks To Commemorate His 43rd Birthday4,075 Views18 Comments
- Is Meek Mill Dropping A Mixtape Next Month?22,469 Views44 Comments
- Tracklist Revealed For A$AP Rocky's "A.L.L.A"39,979 Views186 Comments
- Digital Cover Story: Dizzy Wright (May/June)3,062 Views6 Comments
- 2014-15 All-NBA Teams Announced1,939 Views0 Comments
- New Drake & Beyonce Collaboration "Can I" Leaks Online37,173 Views69 Comments